Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Issue with KWWHunction, cant open..Hey

Hey guys,

I dont know why i cant open KWWHunction since yesterday i was away the whole day yesterday then when i came home at night i could not even open KWWHunction.

On firefox and internet explorer it just says loading and waiting as if the website will open soon, but nothing.

Please assist what the issue could be? i am using a proxy right now to access the forums.

Thanks
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . Issue with KWWHunction, cant open..Hey Hey guys, I dont know why i cant open KWWHunction since yesterday i was away the whole day yesterday then when i came home at night i could not even open KWWHunction. On firefox and internet explorer it just says loading and waiting as if the website will open soon, but nothing. Please assist what the issue could be? i am using a proxy right now to access the forums. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I am now logged in to KWWHunction via a PC from my office and it works well. I think my IP has been banned. had told a mate to report this issue to el_j let me wait for his reply.

Cheerz

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob View Post
    I am now logged in to KWWHunction via a PC from my office and it works well. I think my IP has been banned. had told a mate to report this issue to el_j let me wait for his reply.

Cheerz
    If Your IP was banned,u could still open KWWH,but the board would say "Your IP has been banned blah blah blah"

Yeah i know that is the issue.I dont know why it doesnt load?

Its happens to me too sometimes and I don't know whats the issue
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Aah crap i still cant open the site since yesterday from my home computer but it works at office.. Any issues guys?

Website's:
    ttrtt.com
    the problem is with your ISP i think or may be cache problem
    Something like that

I've had this problem in the past with a couple other sites. Running tracert I noticed all the sites I was trying to get to were being stopped at then same place. I could use a proxy to get to them because the proxy didn't go through the same server that was having the issue. Seemed one place I hopped through from home did not like or send to the next or the next didn't accept the hop to the sites or the servers they were on.
    Try a proxy from home and if that gets you here then it's an issue with someplace along the route. Find out where it as and see if you or someone can find out why it's being stopped there.
    In my case the place that was stopping me was taken out of the loop or fixed their issues after a few months, but they would never admit a problem that I know of.
    It drove me nuts going through the proxy all the time. Good luck to you.

Hiii i was out then came back home and it works now

also i have the same ISP at home and at office

Thread reported 4 closure.

Thread Information