Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6492 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Need help: regarding fileserve remote upload

Hi,

I have to share some large files to my members in China, some of them are getting faster download speed with hofile, some with fileserve. I have premium accounts both site but when I tried to remote upload file from fileserve to hotfile, it doesn't work. It works from hotfile to fileserve by using hotlink though.

Is it possible to remote upload file from fileserve to hotfile?

Thanks for your help
    syfjhz22 Reviewed by syfjhz22 on . Need help: regarding fileserve remote upload Hi, I have to share some large files to my members in China, some of them are getting faster download speed with hofile, some with fileserve. I have premium accounts both site but when I tried to remote upload file from fileserve to hotfile, it doesn't work. It works from hotfile to fileserve by using hotlink though. Is it possible to remote upload file from fileserve to hotfile? Thanks for your help Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    I know that you can remote upload from FileServe to Hotfile if you have a rapidleech server.

Good investment.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    warezrockers.com Latestpiracy.com wmafia.com
    Same problem I am facing. ALl of my remote upload failed. I have prem accounts for hotfile and RS. When I remote upload from these two hosts, all are failed. Can some one help me also.

mmm mmm!
    ^ As I mentioned above, the number 1 solution is to invest in a rapidleech server
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thanks for you guys replies.

I decided to upload to hotfile and then remote upload to fileserve because it is the only option left. I'm not uploading for profit therefore there is no point to invest for a rapidleech server...

Another reason is fileserve seems like not allow FTP upload to resume and it usually be disconnected by fileserve server or timeout. I have been forced to upload to hotfile now...

Another reason is fileserve seems like not allow FTP upload to resume and it usually be disconnected by fileserve server or timeout. I have been forced to upload to hotfile now...
    you are right. They advertise for the same but never allow to do so. FTP upload is not working despite the prem account being used.

Website's:
    HeavenHackerz.com WarezHome.in MyOffshoreHost.in
    We at myoffshorehost.in provides a remote upload to rapidshare , megaupload and fileserve
    i.e., rs to fs, rs2mu

Thread Information