Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6612 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ideaflashed.com ideaflashed.rapidleechhost.com pirateeye.net

Default Transfering files directly from premuim ftp server using Rapidleech

Objective : To upload files from premium ftp servers using rapidleech without fxp or ftp software or programming.

Audience : Members/users of Rapid leech and seedboxes.

There has been many questions raised regarding uploading server to server using rapid leech without downloading to the desktop.

Most of the suggestions have been using of FXP protocol (file exchange protocol) or modification of php configuration.

Also suggested in many forums is that it is not possible for users of Rapidleech installed in shared hosting with TF ( torrent flux) Combo.

Scenario with a real life example of mine :

I am a seasoned releaser of quality movies[regional India] usually 0 day releases in the P2P community. I use the services of http://www.rapidleechhost.com. I have subscribed to the TF+RL combo plan.

I have also subscribed to premium ftp servers(not RS or MU) who offer sources of the movie and other releases prior to those being available for the public for the private tracker and public tracker p2p community.

I had been working on to find a solution for directly leeching from the ftp servers using rapidleech to my seedbox. I tried various methods posted on the net. Either they were complicated or did not work.

The solution and attribution :
    Vikas the admin of http://www.rapidleechhost.com ( where I am a subscriber as mentioned earlier) came to my rescue. He made it look so simple.
    Most of the forums had suggested to paste the url ftp://user:password@IP-or-hostname/path of file to be leeched from the FTP server. I tried and many have tried resulting in 0 byte of transfer.

Solution Provided by Vikas, tested by me.
    "Just open Firefox.
    Put this as URL :
    ftp://user:password@IP-or-
    hostname/
    when done, firefox will open your Remote FTP server and you can browse
    the links.
    To download any link/file, Just right click and select, Copy Location."

Paste the copied location in the transload field in rapid leech. there you go your file transfer starts and there has been no disruption while the transfer. I get around 250 KB/s to 300 KB/s. I am comfortable with the speed. higher speed is possible. I suggest you visit http://www.rapidleechhost.com and drop a line to vikas for higher speeds. This is no way a soliciting post/thread for the service provider.
    I decided to start sharing this information/process with the community since I found many across the globe facing this issue.
    All my posts are data driven. thanks >. ravi
    ideaflashed Reviewed by ideaflashed on . Transfering files directly from premuim ftp server using Rapidleech Objective : To upload files from premium ftp servers using rapidleech without fxp or ftp software or programming. Audience : Members/users of Rapid leech and seedboxes. There has been many questions raised regarding uploading server to server using rapid leech without downloading to the desktop. Most of the suggestions have been using of FXP protocol (file exchange protocol) or modification of php configuration. Also suggested in many forums is that it is not possible for users Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    old solution, i did using this always ftp://userassword@IP-or-hostname/

its better open your rapidleech using opera browser coz it will hung up if using firefox when leech huge files from ftp.

and better if you direct upload to fileshare host (Rapidshare, Megashared, etc) remotely lol to get full speed.

*Speed*

Website's:

Default old is gold

If the above is an old solution why there is no post of yours in last few years in forums where fol in the community have been desperately needing solution.
    Moreover I have clearly mentioned in my post that this has no relevancy to RS or Mu etc. This is different protocol altogether.

If you post post with quantum data not arbitrary/superficial ones which I usually do not respond to. thanks >> ravi

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    sorry about the "old solution" word, your thread is really great. And i only add a bit that might better if using that ftp methode to upload directly to filesharer.

Website's:

Default Reply

Hi
    I do not find any reason for you to feel sorry about. You have chipped in details.[Safari browser]. In fact I testing an 4.5 GB upload using Safari. I would post the feedback soon. Thanks for the quick response. >> ravi

Probation
    Thanks for the posts to clear things up.

Thread Information