Ok so I started posting again today and when i go into a post usually I could just highlight an image and paste it in the box, but when I do it automatically pastes the link to the image instead of the actual image. Also all my text isn't seperating when I make spaces/enter to start a new paragraph. I can't go back in and edit the post after it's been posted. Another thing is I can't click on the "insert image icon", font, color, anything. Anyone know what's going on?

EDIT: Ok nevermind I cleared my cache on ff and it fixed the issue. Very strange that it would do that, but at least I know now for future reference
barcodenation Reviewed by barcodenation on . vbulletin issue.. Need help! Ok so I started posting again today and when i go into a post usually I could just highlight an image and paste it in the box, but when I do it automatically pastes the link to the image instead of the actual image. Also all my text isn't seperating when I make spaces/enter to start a new paragraph. I can't go back in and edit the post after it's been posted. Another thing is I can't click on the "insert image icon", font, color, anything. Anyone know what's going on? EDIT: Ok nevermind I Rating: 5