Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6641 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Red face Plz Donate for childrens

Hello everybuddy,

A new after-school child care facility is to be launched in July 2010 providing a safe and secure environment for children aged between 3 and 11 years old in the local community. The large new premises are currently being refurbished at the Pavillion which is located
    in Pakistan

I am planning a Grand Opening Day and would like to extend an invitation to your company. The local press will also be in attendance. The date of the Grand Opening will be notified in due course when all building works have been completed.A Project Plan is attached providing full details of the facility. Our aim is to provide a new after-school service, with extended opening hours, to meet the needs of working parents and their children.

I am also seeking assistance in respect of equipment, stationery, kitchen utensils, soft toys etc. Any help your company might be able to offer would be most appreciated as funding, as always, is extremely limited..

PLZ DONATE ONLY 5$......PLZ PLZ PLZ

Thanks
    Salman

Donation link:
    **************************cy/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=knG2LQfbq2A8eECBEyuloR7zd 0YXVZcZkC-8KWWHi9fKumd3s1q3voJ5vg06i&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f 8e263663d3faee8d66edfb0b39be7838c6fe2b48d77d66ee
    salman.zubair2 Reviewed by salman.zubair2 on . Plz Donate for childrens Hello everybuddy, A new after-school child care facility is to be launched in July 2010 providing a safe and secure environment for children aged between 3 and 11 years old in the local community. The large new premises are currently being refurbished at the Pavillion which is located in Pakistan I am planning a Grand Opening Day and would like to extend an invitation to your company. The local press will also be in attendance. The date of the Grand Opening will be notified in due Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

you mean donate some money to you?
    no thx bai!

errr lol?
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Thread Information