Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6418 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [help] how does rapidleech works?

Hello, I'm having problem on remote uploading from RS -HF.. I have the same premium account, but it can't remote upload.. I've heard a lot of things about this "rapidleech" thingy.. they said, through this, I will not be facing problems of remote uploading..

please help fellow webmasters.. I badly want to know and avail on this.
    kizmark Reviewed by kizmark on . [help] how does rapidleech works? Hello, I'm having problem on remote uploading from RS -HF.. I have the same premium account, but it can't remote upload.. I've heard a lot of things about this "rapidleech" thingy.. they said, through this, I will not be facing problems of remote uploading.. please help fellow webmasters.. I badly want to know and avail on this. :D Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    rapidleech.com

RapidLeech is a advance php software. Check it out.
    LionCubHost - RapidLeech Hosting
    Free Account, if not instantly given.
    Freaken' Fast 100 Mbps port
    5-Day Money Back Guarantee
    Never Undersold

Website's:
    warezall.com

ahh. so I would get a site, and set up a rapidleech?.. it's expensive for me.. how about availing for those who are already hosting the rapidleech??.. what's the difference when I will just be a donator for that site or just building my own rapidleech site?..

Website's:
    sborg.us
    It's not a site, it's a tool to download files from various filehostings to your server.

If you have a server, just upload the latest version of rapidleech script, follow the instructions(chmod and all).

The only different between this and the providers would be server specs. If your server can handle the script's load then there's no need for you to buy anything. (also check if your hosting allows rapidleech or not, else they'll ban you for raping their servers lol)

Banned
    kizmark you have a forum right?

It's not a site, it's a tool to download files from various filehostings to your server.

If you have a server, just upload the latest version of rapidleech script, follow the instructions(chmod and all).

The only different between this and the providers would be server specs. If your server can handle the script's load then there's no need for you to buy anything. (also check if your hosting allows rapidleech or not, else they'll ban you for raping their servers lol)
    is it okay if I will uload it directly to my forum files?.. I mean from the cpanel.
    sorry, Just starting my warez forum.

kizmark you have a forum right?
    I have, but my hosting is free. so, I can't install that rapidleech thingy eh?..

Banned
    yeah even if your on paid hosting be sure to know that the host allow rapidleech script or youll get banned knowing you rape their servers..

hmmm.. from symbianize? haha..

Thread Information