Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62771 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us

Default HF/RS/MU/MV/FF/DF/ES FREE Premium link generator!

I, like most of us here, love to download movies. However when i go to forums like katz and warz-bb, there are using so many file hosts that its hard to get a link to the filehost that you have an premium account to. For me, i have a RS premium account. However, most people are leaving RS and i cant afford HF or MU premium account.

So i was looking around for premium link generators. Found a couple, some paid, some free. The free ones had a limit of 2~5 files per day. A single movie is 700MB and usually contains 7 HF links, so the free ones were not an option, that is till i came accross RapidGen on RapidLeech.com website!

Rapidgen provides free, post2host and paid membership packages. Here are their packages:
    http://rapidgen.net/premium

You can either go with a free package, or post on the forums for post2host package, or just donate your premium account to get Account Donator package.

Or you can do like me and donate $1 to get the donator plan on Premium server!

Download speed is VERY good (typically around 2~3 MB/s). It does go down to 600 KB/s during high load hours.

I have been a member there for the last month and i renewed my subscription to VIP Bronze cause i love getting all 10 hosts at just $3 per month!

Now i dont have to worry about RS or anything. Most forums has RS/HF/MU links, and i just copy the links, paste them into the generator and generate my premium links. Then i can either remote upload them to another file host and/or download from the generated links.

Advantages:
    ---------------
    > The generated links are valid for 24 hours and can be re-generated again for another 24 hours.
    > Resume is supported.
    > Bandwidth is only considered when generating the links (so once generated, can be used several times).
    > Support is fast.
    > Prices are cheap.

Disadvantages:
    -----------------
    > Generated links some times don't work on first try. However works when tried again.
    > File size limitation does not allow downloading of big movie from "single" link.
    > Only 7 connections allowed per IP.

This is my review of the website. Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

----------------------------------------

Link: http://rapidgen.net/

----------------------------------------
    somik Reviewed by somik on . HF/RS/MU/MV/FF/DF/ES FREE Premium link generator! I, like most of us here, love to download movies. However when i go to forums like katz and warz-bb, there are using so many file hosts that its hard to get a link to the filehost that you have an premium account to. For me, i have a RS premium account. However, most people are leaving RS and i cant afford HF or MU premium account. So i was looking around for premium link generators. Found a couple, some paid, some free. The free ones had a limit of 2~5 files per day. A single movie is 700MB Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    scsddl.info
    Thanks somik
    Always to help other if i can...

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    You are welcome sunnyx. Hope you get activation mail soon. If not, PM szal and he can activate u manually.

Website's:
    sborg.us
    I've been with this service since nov 2008, they're gonna release their API too!

review : use it to believe it

Thanks for the share. Never knew this website existed.
    LionCubHost - RapidLeech Hosting
    Free Account, if not instantly given.
    Freaken' Fast 100 Mbps port
    5-Day Money Back Guarantee
    Never Undersold

Website's:
    Rapidleech.com FullMaza.com WarezOcean.com MediaFireForum.com
    WoW..Great..It's my buddy's site..Szal.

Website's:
    sborg.us
    lol yes paloo, people from rapidleech have their own link gens/sites

Banned
    can't access without premium a/c

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    You can use the free account! Just register a forum account and login with your forum username and pass at: public.rapidgen.net

That's cool. I'll try it out now

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information