Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62088 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Movie streaming site for sale

I am having a movie streaming site for sale. Its average earning is around $3k/mo and last month was around $5k/mo. I will discuss all the earning and other details only to potential seller. I have uploaded the text to verify the ownership of the domain and will disclose only to potential sellers and MODs/Admin of KWWHunction.

Interested party please PM me for verification of the domain name, Please include your messenger id so that i can chat with you the terms, provide you proofs and close the deal asap.
    comp111 Reviewed by comp111 on . Movie streaming site for sale I am having a movie streaming site for sale. Its average earning is around $3k/mo and last month was around $5k/mo. I will discuss all the earning and other details only to potential seller. I have uploaded the text to verify the ownership of the domain and will disclose only to potential sellers and MODs/Admin of KWWHunction. Interested party please PM me for verification of the domain name, Please include your messenger id so that i can chat with you the terms, provide you proofs and close Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    UsersTracking.com WhatIsNanoSim.com TVShowsBB.com WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com WhatIsLoan.net
    Url?

Regards.
    Nano Sim Cutter | TVShowsBB.com | UsersTracking.com - Online Visitor Counter
    WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com | What Is Loan

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    This is not the way to sell your shit!
    You have to put EVERYTHING in this thread otherwise people here will think you are a scammer. That's probably true.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    movietvshow.net
    u need to read market rules then edit ur thread ok

we are not intrested in this way to buy any site

Thanks for the reply, I am not a scammer. I am willing to show you guys and mods the proof of ownership as per the rules. I am already being used up for getting all information of earning through movie streaming site by getting proof and screen shot and every one stops replying after that. I don't want to give away every one those detials. I hope you people understand my problem too.
    I can carry out this deal via ESCROW if you feel i am gonna scam.

Why do you want to hide ownership proof, traffic details from the public? You can keep your earning strategy secret everything else should be public.

Unless and until, you make those information public, nobody will take you seriously.

watch.net.in is the URL

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Provide the link, let us see which is the site on sale. May be u r selling youtube.com & someone is ready to buy it but dunno what u are selling

EDIT: U provided the url b4 mt msg was posted

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

I want to be extra caution that i am not scammed by getting details. My earnings screen shot itself is enough to find the marketing idea. so i wanna be very careful. Unless i chat and i find out the person is really interested, i am not disclosing a lot of info.

Please provide me the ownership proof and the price you are asking.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information