Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62189 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    You charge a ridiculous ?10 just to change 1 main ip of semi-dedicated. So expensive.

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    You charge a ridiculous ?10 just to change 1 main ip of semi-dedicated. So expensive.
    Drakul, Why would you even want to change your IP Address? If it was our fault that you needed a new IP Address it would be free. The only time we would ever charge that amount is if you actually got your servers IP banned from somewhere and then it needed changed.

On the other hand if it is not your fault then please send me a PM and a ticket number of where and who charged you ?10 for an IP exchange.

Hello, can I know how many max user on S-X500? If I buy windows server 2008 web edition, can I use remote desktop? Public torrent allowed?

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cfs5403 View Post
    Hello, can I know how many max user on S-X500? If I buy windows server 2008 web edition, can I use remote desktop? Public torrent allowed?
    Hello, there is 4 users that share 1 dedicated server for the SX500. You can access your server via RDP.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig M View Post
    Drakul, Why would you even want to change your IP Address? If it was our fault that you needed a new IP Address it would be free. The only time we would ever charge that amount is if you actually got your servers IP banned from somewhere and then it needed changed.

On the other hand if it is not your fault then please send me a PM and a ticket number of where and who charged you ?10 for an IP exchange.
    Fileserve currently banning ip's vps/server even if with fault or not fault. Only fileserve banned my ip. I didn't do spamming or such thing. I pM u the ticket number. I better buy a new server and then cancel the old one so I can save the one time fee of ?10.

Website's:
    MyDediServers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Fileserve currently banning ip's vps/server even if with fault or not fault. Only fileserve banned my ip. I didn't do spamming or such thing. I pM u the ticket number. I better buy a new server and then cancel the old one so I can save the one time fee of ?10.
    So you would rather buy a new server rather than pay a ?10 fee? If fileserve ban your IP then that is something you need to talk to fileserve about. It is difficult for us if people keep getting their IP's banned and want an exchange for free. ?10 is a reasonable price. We do not have an unlimited amount of IP's to just give out and exchange when people want. Especially with the IPv4 exhaustion crisis.

7.   Sponsored Links

So you would rather buy a new server rather than pay a ?10 fee? If fileserve ban your IP then that is something you need to talk to fileserve about. It is difficult for us if people keep getting their IP's banned and want an exchange for free. ?10 is a reasonable price. We do not have an unlimited amount of IP's to just give out and exchange when people want. Especially with the IPv4 exhaustion crisis.
    Yes, I rather buy a new semi-dedicated server for ?25.88GBP with new ip than continue with the next subscription for ?25.88GBP + one time ?10GBP fee for new ip. I never ask it for free. Anyway, I don't mind it anymore .

Banned
    Website's:
    Anonymus.us Releasedw.org DDL.li
    Craig check PM

Website's:
    RapidSpeeds.com
    Hello,

Well it is easier for people to change to a new server, than it is for us to be adding more IPs to VLANs and then the node and removing another

We would love to just swap and change, and keep customers happy, but unfortunately it's not that simple.

Good.....Customer's will..
    I dont mind it anymore. I now with other host, with the same price but willing to help me not just leaving me stuck by using an excuse like "Unfortunately this service is unmanaged........".

Page 51 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information