Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61027 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Red face Problem Regarding User Title & User Rank??

Hello, Admins

I have following two problems:

1) I honestly don't see much of a difference between User Title & User Rank. What is the reason to have both, and would I want to have both of them turned on on my forums?

2) I am trying to fix that problem since 2 days but in vain. I have some of these User Titles........ have a look please

and I have these User Ranks (there are some more)

Now the problem is when I do promotion from registered member to uploader then the color is changed to the uploader user group color (see below, rko)

but I could not find the User Rank image on him.... . The User Title is showing on his profile instead of User Rank

Why is that?

Is there any setting changes?

have a look on settings please!

when i tried to change the filed of user title and save it then when i come back to again, my saved settings are not there..... its automatically set to the image of "User Title"

How to fix that?

Please leme know

Thanks

Arthur,

Edit:

Now look what happend

two tags are displaying under the Super Moderator

Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Problem Regarding User Title & User Rank?? Hello, Admins:) I have following two problems: 1) I honestly don't see much of a difference between User Title & User Rank. What is the reason to have both, and would I want to have both of them turned on on my forums? 2) I am trying to fix that problem since 2 days but in vain. I have some of these User Titles........ have a look please Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    and look this guy's profile
    I give promotion to him as uploder but the stupid new bie tag is still there

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    See in the settings you have Custom User Title set to "No" Change that to yes for the user. That will stop it converting back to the default.

Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    i do this and save it but when i came back to see the saved setting but it was not saved one left. It automaticly change the seeting to above one

Thread Information