Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62642 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    pirateaccess.info

Default ssl certificate

what is a ssl certificate?
    what is the benifit of it?
    why shld one use that?

since im buying a new domain im getting this ssl cert shld i include this and why?

need ans please
    pirateaccess Reviewed by pirateaccess on . ssl certificate what is a ssl certificate? what is the benifit of it? why shld one use that? since im buying a new domain im getting this ssl cert shld i include this and why? need ans please Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CysForum.com 3tivi.com CysForum.info
    Google is your best friend
    In the shadows of the warez scene since 2007...

This is a webmasters forum you retard, if it was not for KWWHunction then we all would use google. If you can't answer properly to he's question, don't bother action like a smartass(read: moron) either.

@pirateaccess: You already have this solved on katzforums as far as I can see.

Website's:
    Dude ... so if someone ask you something stupid like "What is a domain name" or "What is warez" .. will you go and explain them all?
    SSL is a simple thing .. it's not like it's difficult to google it ..

http://www.google.com/search?q=ssl&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enMU296MU297

The very first result explain it all ..

Calm down guys, and Seifer, yes even if the question was simple, why not help? webmasters experience varies, the whole point of KWWHunction is for everyone to share their ideas, and help each other, whether it was a complicated question, or a simple question such as "What is a domain name".

The most complicated question to you might be the simplest thing to others, help others so if the time comes and you need help, others will help you.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by el_jentel1 View Post
    Calm down guys, and Seifer, yes even if the question was simple, why not help? webmasters experience varies, the whole point of KWWHunction is for everyone to share their ideas, and help each other, whether it was a complicated question, or a simple question such as "What is a domain name".

The most complicated question to you might be the simplest thing to others, help others so if the time comes and you need help, others will help you.
    Yes chief
    Yeah well sorry for being unhelpful for 1 moment then ... Not in a good mood today :/
    Will try to be more helpful the next time then .. Soz

Website's:
    pirateaccess.info
    ok no problem thank you all for your reply
    anyways i find my answer moderator may close this topic if it is useless

have a nice day

Thread Information