Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default File/Directory Owner/Group Problem Help

i m running torrentflux-b4rt on a linux server and when file directory and files are created in the downloads folder by torrentflux the owner/group is 48 which does not allow me to move or delete files through FTP. this problem started 1 week ago, before that everything was fine and before 1 week it was on lighttpd and now its on apache maybe this is causing it i dont know. Please Help..
    Dan.Crew Reviewed by Dan.Crew on . File/Directory Owner/Group Problem Help i m running torrentflux-b4rt on a linux server and when file directory and files are created in the downloads folder by torrentflux the owner/group is 48 which does not allow me to move or delete files through FTP. this problem started 1 week ago, before that everything was fine and before 1 week it was on lighttpd and now its on apache maybe this is causing it i dont know. Please Help.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I had the same problem when I was using TF

I had changed the groups and file perms but no luck there... so I just moved the files using TF instead of ftp/panel

i want the files to move to rapidleech folder thats the main reason for moving the files

Thread Information