Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net

Exclamation iRapidleech.com (Whole Company)

Domain :
    http://irapidleech.com

Information : iRapidleech.com has been providing Premium RapidLeech Services from June 2010. Its an well established company. It has been advertised on many sites, and many existing clients refer their friends to try out our services. So the sales are ever increasing and the incoming traffic is very genuine.

Expiration Date : 2011-05-31
    Creation Date : 2010-05-31
    Registrar : NetEarthOne.com

Ownership Proof : http://irapidleech.com/ownership_proof.txt

===================

WHMCS :

The above statistics may be wrong as many clients have been paying directly without an invoice.

===================

The servers are from NetDirekt and that too at a cheap cost. We get much discount on the servers because we are their resellers and we have a reselled a fleet of servers from them.

===================

The buyer will also get WHMCS Leased License and iRapidleech's new design which is being coded by DJGaurav

===================

Server Fees & Upkeep cost is approximately 350$ (includes RapidLeech server and the Windows RDA Server) for more information PM me.

===================

Starting Bid : 500$
    Bin : 3000$
    Increments : 200$

===================

The transaction will take place through Sedo.com or Escrow.com to prevent fraudulent payments.

===================

Note : There is a reserve set, so until the reserve is met, the sale won't take place. Also this sale can be cancelled at any time. I hold the rights to cancel it.
    BlaZe Reviewed by BlaZe on . iRapidleech.com (Whole Company) http://irapidleech.com/images/logo.png Domain : http://irapidleech.com Information : iRapidleech.com has been providing Premium RapidLeech Services from June 2010. Its an well established company. It has been advertised on many sites, and many existing clients refer their friends to try out our services. So the sales are ever increasing and the incoming traffic is very genuine. Expiration Date : 2011-05-31 Creation Date : 2010-05-31 Registrar : NetEarthOne.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    UsersTracking.com WhatIsNanoSim.com TVShowsBB.com WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com WhatIsLoan.net
    "The servers are from NetDirekt and that too at a cheap cost. We get much discount on the servers because we are their resellers and we have a reselled a fleet of servers from them."

After someone buy the company, the price that you paid will remain?

Regards.
    Nano Sim Cutter | TVShowsBB.com | UsersTracking.com - Online Visitor Counter
    WhatIsSurfaceTablet.com | What Is Loan

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoscripT View Post
    "The servers are from NetDirekt and that too at a cheap cost. We get much discount on the servers because we are their resellers and we have a reselled a fleet of servers from them."

After someone buy the company, the price that you paid will remain?

Regards.
    Yes even if the buyer wants we can provide him more netdirekt servers at actual reseller prices and trust me the prices are damn low like for i.e i can get you an i7 12gb ram for less than 100 $

^ No, we're kidding over here. Trying to spam around and looking forward to scam someone.

The one who buys the site will get a free ad spot on warezxtreme.org (5* on katz) for FREE (Depends on the availability).

It begins...
    I'm pretty interested in this. But I'll need a lot of info before I can even begin to seriously think about it.

Your WHMCS screenshot shows 90 active clients but 41 overdue invoices. In my opinion, that's not a good sign. Yes, you did state that clients pay you directly instead of paying for their invoices. But you haven't put up sufficient proof to back that claim up. I also need you to tell me (PM me if you don't want to reveal it publicly, although a public statement would be better) why they're paying you directly, and why not through the WHMCS invoice(s)?

Your BIN is also priced at only 3 months' projected revenue (and about 4 months' projected net profit). If your company is growing at a steady rate and there is no evidence of decline, then why would you price it so low? PM me a reason for that if you don't want to state it publicly.

Also, will you be transferring the reseller license (the ability to resell Netdirekt's services) to the new buyer?

How far do you plan to assist the new buyer with the transfer of all the necessary data and setup and everything?

I have questions, how many servers do you have? and what is the monthly cost of hte servers?

Let me know in details or pm me. i'll try to buy it.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    I'm pretty interested in this. But I'll need a lot of info before I can even begin to seriously think about it.

Your WHMCS screenshot shows 90 active clients but 41 overdue invoices. In my opinion, that's not a good sign. Yes, you did state that clients pay you directly instead of paying for their invoices. But you haven't put up sufficient proof to back that claim up. I also need you to tell me (PM me if you don't want to reveal it publicly, although a public statement would be better) why they're paying you directly, and why not through the WHMCS invoice(s)?

Your BIN is also priced at only 3 months' projected revenue (and about 4 months' projected net profit). If your company is growing at a steady rate and there is no evidence of decline, then why would you price it so low? PM me a reason for that if you don't want to state it publicly.

Also, will you be transferring the reseller license (the ability to resell Netdirekt's services) to the new buyer?

How far do you plan to assist the new buyer with the transfer of all the necessary data and setup and everything?
    First of all the reason clients paying us directly but not via whmcs those clients are RL clients and are paying arround 5-6 $ and also they were the first few clients when we had started iRL we didnt have any billing system all was done manually . We are currently in a loss thats why we are selling it as we couldnt find any investment also the loss is only for this month as we were testing few US DC to see if we can get any good deal and start selling US VPS but that failed dramatically and the server was quite pricey so we went in a loss .

Sorry we cannot transfer the reseller-ship as its not under iRapidleech its under DediSVR but we can provide you which ever server you want from Netdirekt at actual reseller prices .

We will try our level best to help the buyer in what ever problem he has ( but i really doubt he will have any issues )

Quote Originally Posted by FileStorageHouse View Post
    I have questions, how many servers do you have? and what is the monthly cost of hte servers?

Let me know in details or pm me. i'll try to buy it.
    in iRL 3 Servers costing 283 euro

we are ready to pay half the bills for this month

Also the Transfer will be done via Sedo so that wont be a problem to the buyer as that will ensure the buyer is not scammed or something

who is your host for dedicated servers for USA?

And iRL has 3 servers all totalling 283 euro?

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by FileStorageHouse View Post
    who is your host for dedicated servers for USA?

And iRL has 3 servers all totalling 283 euro?
    We took a directspace.net server yes they are together totaling into 283 euro

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    So if anyone is much interested then can Bid or directly talk to DJGaurav about the whole sale thing

You can simply add him on MSN : gauravj@live.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information