Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63484 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    reloaded-games.org

Default What are RapidLeech, TorrentFlux and RDP

HI GUYS
    FIRST IM NOOB
    what does toorent flux mean?
    and what about rapidleech i know some sites like rapid8
    but here i see some plans what is it i have thaught its free?? and what is space?

& what is php uploader???

at last could i find a RDP with private ip and very very fast on up and down and leech an extract and so?
    i can pay up tp 80$ per month
    mazzo Reviewed by mazzo on . What are RapidLeech, TorrentFlux and RDP HI GUYS FIRST IM NOOB:D what does toorent flux mean? and what about rapidleech i know some sites like rapid8 but here i see some plans what is it i have thaught its free?? and what is space? & what is php uploader??? at last could i find a RDP with private ip and very very fast on up and down and leech an extract and so? i can pay up tp 80$ per month Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hey mazzo,

Take a look at http://www.hostbass.com if you want a fast and cheap RDP.

Here's our sales thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=50640

mmm mmm!
    wrote this once i was in hurry

Hello everyone,

have you ever tried to use this amazing script ?

I remember back when I had my combo-pack plan with torrentflux b4rt + rapidleech.

I must say that it's a really nice upload methode.

I'll try to explain how it works for those of you that haven't already tried this..

First of all, you need a server where you can install these two scripts (preferrable a vps) or you could buy a shared plan from any hosts that's offering these kind of plans.

If you purchase from a host it's normally auto set-up so you can use it instantly after you've bought the service.

If you buy your own vps you have to install the scripts yourself.
    It's pretty easy and you'll find the necessary info about how to install rapidleech and torrentflux b4rt on their homepage.

The latest versions of these two scripts are very automated in the installing progress, you just have to chmod some files when installing the rl and when you're installing the torrentflux you'll have to create a new database with an username and a password.

If you have any questions about this kindly reply with your questions and i'm more than happy to help you, I can even install it for you if you want me to or guide you through the installation progress.

Torrentflux is a script where you can downloa from torrents to your server.
    If you're on a tracker, preferrable a private tracker, with good pre times you will have the opportunity to download these files to your server with awesome speeds.

There's a few methodes on how to downloa the torrent through torrentflux.
    You can save the torrent on your hard drive and then upload it on your torrentflux.
    You can use RSS feeds. You can add RSS feed for a specific category then you will get your custom RSS link and you can add it in torrentflux, by using the rss feeds you can simply just click on the new release name and it start to download onto your server.

You can also copy and add the direct link, there's a few trackers that offering this. Sceneaccess is one of them.

When the torrent is downloaded onto your server it will be located in your torrentflux files folder.

Now it's time to move it to your rapidleech files folder.
    This is a simple progress.

Using cPanel: Locate the folder where the file you downloaded with torrentflux is saved. Mark the files you want to copy/move. Move/copy to your rapidleech files folder.
    Remember that you shouldn't move a folder to your rl files folder as this wont be viewable when you're in RL in your browser.

Using FTP: Same methode as above.
    My experience says it's faster to use FTP when you're having large single links, such as a single avi on 700mb or whatever. It get moved instantly, if you use cPanel when you're trying to do these actions it's slower. Anyway, it's kinda fast even tho it's "slower".

Now when you have moved or copied the files to your rapidleech folder, they are ready to get uploaded to your file host account.

Before you upload the files, you might want to unpack the files, because if you downloaded a scene release it has so many parts and normally the downloader is interested in only one rar archieve or single links, so try to avoid all these .rars or .zips. It will increase your download count as well..

You also have the opportunity to add your own custom files (.txt, .nfo, .url w.e) to the new rar archieve before uploading it to the file hosts so if you own any site or is an uploader for any site you can promote the site in a really good way by adding these files to the rar archieve.

It's also a positive thing if someone is leeching your files because your info will remain in the rar archieve, so they will help you to promote your site or the site you're uploading for.

Well, they also have the opportunity to remove the files and add their own, but lets hope they don't.

If you have any quesitons regarding this, go ahead and leave a reply or you can PM me with any questions.

Homepages:
    http://tf-b4rt.berlios.de/
    http://rapidleech.com
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    Hey mazzo,

Take a look at http://www.hostbass.com if you want a fast and cheap RDP.

Here's our sales thread: http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=50640
    does it have private IP ?? because i want to open private trackers like SCC it's ban egypt

Website's:
    mchost.co.uk
    There's also ruTorrent + rTorrent that offers a uTorrent-like interface and very good performance, even on low spec machines.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    i don't understand what i wnat exactly

Hi,

You can seed from it with a public ip if that is what you mean

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    Quote Originally Posted by NaHoW View Post
    Hi,

You can seed from it with a public ip if that is what you mean
    is it for linux only? or i can use it with windows server??
    and does it work auto? or i have to upload like filezilla project
    and what about these
    SHOUTcast, PHP Upload

hi,

it is windows and can be used for all kind of uploading and downloading.

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    i think torrent flux and rapidleech is for linux server and i can do without themwith RDP is this right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information