Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6643 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    Bestfullwarez.com

Default Stable shared hosting for under 5$?

Hello,
    There are so many shared hosting companies now, that it is getting too hard to decide which is good and which is poor. Mainly, i need a shared hosting for my warez site.
    Specs needed:
    2-3gb of space
    100-150gb bandwidth

But most important thing to me is uptime and stable loading speed (like my365host, but my budget is too low, to buy a plan for 8$/month, if i could, i wouldn't be created this thread)...

I would like to hear some reviews of other hosts from their clients, not from hosts owners.

Thank you!
    Tomasis Reviewed by Tomasis on . Stable shared hosting for under 5$? Hello, There are so many shared hosting companies now, that it is getting too hard to decide which is good and which is poor. Mainly, i need a shared hosting for my warez site. Specs needed: 2-3gb of space 100-150gb bandwidth But most important thing to me is uptime and stable loading speed (like my365host, but my budget is too low, to buy a plan for 8$/month, if i could, i wouldn't be created this thread)... I would like to hear some reviews of other hosts from their clients, not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    scorpio host is good, i didnt have any downtimes with it, site was running smoothly on it

i tried and servedome, it's cheaper than scorpio host, but less reliable. Each time i tried to backup my site with ftp, site stopped working for about 10mins, and i couldnt do whole backup. I had few downtimes regardless of this ftp problem. They have new server now, so I dont know if they had improved that

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    scorpio host just made someone move cause they used nulled vB

id go with ServeDome.com
    or look around and make sure they allow everything you need
    and read Terms Of Service to make sure you dont get screwed later

Check us out :

www.stablelayer.eu

Annual Coupon Code : STABLE1-50

Gives you 50% off on ANNUAL plans, which works out to $2.5 a month on the package stable-1.

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    i dont think he has for annual payment...
    but i wouldnt reccommend you to go with annual plan, simply because host can turn out to be a scam, or because you could leave your project or something

for start it's better to go with smaller plans

Banned
    hostnulled.com can offer you good deals, we can offer you our ultimate package for 5$ month (normally 25)

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomasis View Post
    I would like to hear some reviews of other hosts from their clients, not from hosts owners.
    Thank you!
    I think he wrote something like this
    anyway I gave u my review, MrPeanut added something
    I dont know what was that problem with nulled vB on scorpio host, i had one, and there wasnt any problems. But you should wait fr more reviews

GL

Website's:
    uploadz.org serverpick.in
    U can go for photonservers.com
    I m nt d owner, i m jst recommending u 2 use it as they were reliable for me.

Take a look at http://knownsrv.com
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

for $5 I will take either stablelayer.eu or servedome.com, thehosting.me is an alternative too if you want an onshore webhosting.

/suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information