Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Difference Between RDP/VPS/RL

What is the difference Between an RDP,VPS,RL and the Purpose for each one.
    Thanks
    viruz99 Reviewed by viruz99 on . Difference Between RDP/VPS/RL What is the difference Between an RDP,VPS,RL and the Purpose for each one. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    rsp is an pc which has remote access of some sort, these are mostly dedicated servers shared among various users for file uploading purposes etc, they are mostly like your own pc without some features like higher graphics etc
    vps are mostly built on virtual technology like vmware etc in which each user is given a specific amount of system resources, they are mostly used for web hosting and in some cases as rdp's
    RL is short for rapidleech and it a script that leeches from popular hosts and rar's unrars them and uploads them for you, you control its options via a web interface

thats what i know if anyone else wants to add he can

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    RL(Rapidleech) :
    Rapid Leech is a free server transfer script for use on various popular upload/download sites such as megaupload.com, Rapidshare.com and more than 45 others. The famous Rapidleech script transfers files from Rapidshare, Megaupload, Depositfiles.com, Easy-share.com, etc, via your fast servers connection speed and dumps the file on your server. You may then download these files from your server anytime later.
    Rapidleech script has being used by more than 5 million users worldwide and has being installed on more than 2000 servers.
    For webmasters, if you have not tried the script before, download and install now and you will see how convenient the script can be. You may also generate income by offering your Rapidleech sites to end-users and earn income from advertising programs. Some webmasters are earning hundreds per day on the advertising program(Google and yahoo Ads) from their Rapidleech sites. Script installation is extremely easy and does not require any database.
    For end-users, you may search on our forum for readily available installed scripts on servers worldwide. You may use them but please support these sites by visiting their sponsors or donate in order to keep these sites available.
    RDP(Remote Desktop) :
    Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which concerns providing a user with a graphical interface to another computer.
    VPS(Virtual Private Server) :
    A method of partitioning a physical server computer into multiple servers such that each has the appearance and capabilities of running on its own dedicated machine. Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
    Sources:
    hostingsitesreviews.com/index.php
    http://wiki.rapidleech.com/Main_Page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Desktop_Protocol

mmm mmm!
    Moved to hosting discussion
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    i am a webmaster.
    How can i install RL script ?
    Is it free ?

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    @AJ - if you dont know how to install RL Script then you cant say yourself a webmaster

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    @ snkr. I asked how to install that script. Not "am i webmaster or not". In between you explain me who is a webmaster ? :-P

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com
    @ snkr. I asked how to install that script. Not "am i webmaster or not". In between you explain me who is a webmaster ? :-P
    You want install RL .
    I need hosting acpet run RL
    have good speed and HD lager !
    and you need accout premium in FS-FSL-WU....

RL or rapidleech is used for downloading/uploading files from FileHostings. it may be private, or you may advertise ur rapidleech site so users can download files from it, and you earn advertisement income.

RDP is used to download,modify,upload files etc with a very good speed and some cpu intensive works can also be done on it, although its shared between some users. You can work on the rdp as you work on your pc, you can use icons,mouse clicks, you may also install/disinstall programs i guess. it only works on windows server.

VPS is a server, which can be used for Rapidleech. or other websites or anything a computer can be used. I have also used remote connections on ubuntu operating system, ubuntu is free, and windows is not . I have installed utorrent and firefox and many softwares in my cloud vps , so i suggest to go with vps rather than rdp if you want to save money, although many softwares will not run on unix ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information