Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62627 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    flameload.com imgrent.com

Default [OFFICIAL] FlameLoad.com Thread - FAQ & Support - $40 for 1000 downloads Highest $$$

Hello Webmasters and Uploaders,

www.flameload.com

We are happy to announce the start of FlameLoad, a new File Hosting Site with features and earnings that will blow you away!

Rules

You must be logged in while uploading to Flameload.com.
    We pay up to US $40 per 1000 downloads dependent on file sizes
    Your uploads must honour our terms of service & respect copyrights.
    You are not allowed to have multiple accounts for which you refer yourself and collect referral earnings.
    You are disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate your results.
    No download restriction for any country - free downloads for everyone are guaranteed.
    unique IP views the video, we count one qualified view for that unique IP in every 24 hours.
    Files must be over 5 MB
    References of the link clicked must be from the site where the link is placed.
    Traffic from auto click sites will not be counted.
    Any act of fake downloads and cheating the system for personal benefits will not be tolerated. Any such attempt if found may result in permanent ban of that user/account/IP address.
    Minimum payout is US$10.
    paying out via paypal only (at this time)

flameload Reviewed by flameload on . [OFFICIAL] FlameLoad.com Thread - FAQ & Support - $40 for 1000 downloads Highest $$$ Hello Webmasters and Uploaders, http://flameload.com/images/logo.jpg www.flameload.com We are happy to announce the start of FlameLoad, a new File Hosting Site with features and earnings that will blow you away! Rules Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Please use slide tags on all of your images.

HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Whoa, $20 for low tier countries, wtf?
    What's the catch, 1 ip counted per 24h?

Edit: Ugh, site looks shit. Also says limit 100mb (or is that for non registered users?)

Furthermore, your site redirects to http://www.gossipcenter.com/cheryl-c...bitions-432466 after about 7 seconds.

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    now people start making filehosts instead of sharing hosts to make a quick $? this site is full of popups and ads, not even i (as uploader) will not open that site. You think downloaders will use it?

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    No use , its just 100 MB !

Banned
    Without getting involved in your topic, I must give you standing applauds for your creativity on that payout scheme. Not only did you copy the layout, but you had the audacity to copy the text too.

I believe people on here should have good enough judgment to take a stance at where and whom they may join. Don't follow the imitator...Follow the innovator

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Adblock FTW no pop up or ads.

Put some better incentives or something unique since you're new.

mmm mmm!
    Spam removed - stay on topic!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    flameload.com imgrent.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyFS View Post
    Without getting involved in your topic, I must give you standing applauds for your creativity on that payout scheme. Not only did you copy the layout, but you had the audacity to copy the text too.

I believe people on here should have good enough judgment to take a stance at where and whom they may join. Don't follow the imitator...Follow the innovator
    @RickyFS

thanks for pointing that out... it was one our designer that might have done that... i will get it changed

Website's:
    GamingLuso.com
    The worst filehost I ever seen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information