Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Website's:
    Maishare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by XForce! View Post
    Got any reply ?

Added too
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bean View Post
    does any one tried
    any one paid out..!!??
    hwz remote upload speeD?
    I'd say not cause we are just started why don't you be the first one who'll get the first payout?

Quote Originally Posted by okpaa View Post
    may some one drive all his traffic from low countries
    this period u can's sells premiums
    As i know this will be available next days but only for downloads and not point system. What i mean is not all users will download from the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by zer(O) View Post
    Fail host...
    Why you are saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    My suggestion.

Change everything, in this current state the website looks very childish and poor. You need to hire a good web designer and do a complete overhaul, introduce adds, but dont use the current ones

Increase premium downloading limit and make it unlimited. Reduce the wait times between free users and give them preference in the beginning. Make 5Gb as the max file size limit for Premium users and 1GB for registered users.
    The design is not ready yet and will have major changes soon.

And thanks for the suggestion i think we will increase everything once the site start.
    Maishare.net Earn 10$ for Downloads, 25% from referrals & 10% from Premium Purchase.
    More info CLICK HERE or REGISTER NOW (get 100 free points).

I really hope you make it to the big league soon. Just follow what the user wants and you'll be fine. Looking forward to this host.
    ?Too many people spend money they haven?t earned, to buy things they don?t want, to impress people they don?t like.? ? Will Smith

Website's:
    Maishare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Aira View Post
    I really hope you make it to the big league soon. Just follow what the user wants and you'll be fine. Looking forward to this host.
    Thanks for your reply. That's what we meant by we need your comments and suggestions. We need to keep in touch with all our members so we can do the best for them.

Best Regards.
    Maishare.net Earn 10$ for Downloads, 25% from referrals & 10% from Premium Purchase.

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Maishare.net
    We have removed the advertisements for all registered members. Also we expanded the removal time for regular members and guests to 90 days after last download so you can host your files with more safety so it won't be removed easily.

Best Regards.

Videohosting with embedding function like vidxden.com or dankfile.com would be nice

Website's:
    Maishare.net
    Quote Originally Posted by vedatyes View Post
    Videohosting with embedding function like vidxden.com or dankfile.com would be nice
    This feature will be added soon we already was preparing to add it.

Website's:
    Maishare.net
    Paypal payment method has been added but it's not available for payout yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maishare View Post
    This feature will be added soon we already was preparing to add it.
    Nice to listen that. I hope it is also possible to earn rewards with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maishare View Post
    Thanks for your reply. That's what we meant by we need your comments and suggestions. We need to keep in touch with all our members so we can do the best for them.

Best Regards.
    The issue is, if you started like this and need SO many help from members for the smallest things you obviously have no idea what you're doing

i'll try to use this host to upload seperate mp3 or flac files from new release album. Posting these small files in many forum would make better earning than all other host (fileserve, filesonic, duckload...)
    2 points for Registered download = 0.004$ and only 60 seconds delay (while fileserve is a few minutes, duckload only count 1 download for each ip in 24 hours)
    all countries are counted the same no difference (this is important difference with fileserve - Max = 0.003$/download)
    We can also earn 500 points (1$) for every Premium purchase or 50 points (0.1$) for every regular Registering

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information