Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6763 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review WarezLA.com

lets see review my site ^^.

www.WarezLA.com
    anyone wanna help me out?
    Tinieblax Reviewed by Tinieblax on . Review WarezLA.com lets see review my site ^^. www.WarezLA.com anyone wanna help me out? :P Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    skin is good, but i think you should make it wider

Sections look good.

ill give you a 7/10, cause your unique.

but just get some ideas from other posts, i don't have any at the moment.

I like the vector background, very unique. I would get some custom icons and a better guest banner.

IMO I don't think the color match to well, but nice job so far.

7/10
    bye.

by far, what would make the 10/10 for you all?

like "list what needs to be changed, to make the 10/10.."

im gonna put some time on this forum, so i need to start as the best to become perfect

Website's:
    CODEFiRE.ORG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinieblax View Post
    by far, what would make the 10/10 for you all?
    It's simple. If you want 10/10 you'll have to make something U.N.I.Q.U.E
    Now about your skin, for first I hate that skin, because it has been used a million times. The background image looks ugly and it does NOT match with the other colors. 5/10 from me.

"Now about your skin, for first I hate that skin, because it has been used a million times." LOL

TELL ME THE SITES THat use my skin please!!! please see my skin really carefully, almost 100% modified, doesn't look like greenfox at all.

the background has to be different, so the site doesn't look so dark/black/death! ?!?!

Website's:
    CODEFiRE.ORG
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinieblax View Post
    please see my skin really carefully, almost 100% modified, doesn't look like greenfox at all.
    Yeah "it's almost 100% modified", I see you changed the Main Table Width and replaced the tcat image. Now I'm sure you spend more than 5 seconds on that. Plus don't forget to add "Custom Designed Skin By warezlalala.com" to the footer.

lmao, i added a custom gradient made by me to each one of the images, all icons changed, main table width changed, logo changed, background changed and optimized, Fully Seo, Roll over background color on menu, Changed form text colors, and ALOT More mods bro, i can't really get you when you say you've seen my theme anywhere lol.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    well that background is from gomedia (http://www.gomediazine.com/wp-conten...ages/artbg.jpg) header needs work , make the forum wider and i would make those icons dark to suit the skin 5/10

what kind of work in the header? what would u add?

Thread Information