Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net

Default Don't Understand Why File Hostings Have Less Rates For Asian Countries

Hey guys....

I know many of you guys use file hosting sites to get some extra income...

You may have seen that each and every file host gives the lowest rate for the Asian Countries....

I wonder why this is done....

I have saw some stats regarding internet users country-wise in the world...

Here are the stats...

http://www.internetworldstats.com/top20.htm
    http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?t=100&v=118

All the stats are updated June 30, 2010.

Now you see that in Top 10 there are 3 Big Asian Countries...

• China Ranked 1st in the world.
    • Japan Ranked 3th in the world.
    • India Ranked 4st in the world.

South Korea is 11th in the world.

And now see the "Population, 2010 Est" and "Growth 2000-2010 column you will find that United States for which almost all file host gives the highest rate is no where near the Asian Countries. Why there is no equal or atleast near to equal importance??? If you say that Asian countries are not developed then I must say that atleast China and India are one of the fastest developing countries....

I know that most of the file hosting earn through premium accounts and I don't understand why they disregard Asian Countries.
    Do they think that they will not get premium sign-ups from such countries...??? Then they are making a big mistake I think...Because you cannot ignore such hugely populated countries with top most internet users....

I hope file hosting owners will read this and take it in a positive way...

Waiting for response specially from File Hosting owners if they are watching this...

Note:
    DO NOT ABUSE ANY COUNTRY HERE.

Sorry if this is a wrong section to post this....
    samsexy98 Reviewed by samsexy98 on . Don't Understand Why File Hostings Have Less Rates For Asian Countries Hey guys.... I know many of you guys use file hosting sites to get some extra income... You may have seen that each and every file host gives the lowest rate for the Asian Countries.... I wonder why this is done.... I have saw some stats regarding internet users country-wise in the world... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Maishare.net
    Because of low pay rates from the advertisements companies
    like adsense adbrite etc

and also low rate of premium accounts

BTW i'm a file hosting owner. But we don't have any rates for any countries all are the same.

Best Regards
    Maishare.net Earn 10$ for Downloads, 25% from referrals & 10% from Premium Purchase.
    More info CLICK HERE or REGISTER NOW (get 100 free points).

Use some common sense aye?

The standard of living in Asian countries is not as high as in western and European countries. So as you can understand, people from these countries are less inclined to spend money on the internet on things like "premium accounts", things that we can very much do without. Afterall, basic necessity comes first and then comes luxury.

I can explain in further details but I hope you get the idea. The economic boom that you are pointing at indicates very little about the status of the general population. The distribution of wealth still remains highly unequal.

Website's:
    Maishare.net

Default Elaygra And

Quote Originally Posted by Prazsky View Post

The standard of living in Asian countries is not as high as in western and European countries. So as you can understand, people from these countries are less inclined to spend money on the internet on things like "premium accounts" that they we can very much do without. Afterall, basic necessity comes first and then comes luxury.

I can explain in further details but I hope you get the idea. The economic boom that you are pointing at indicates very little about the status of the general population. The distribution of wealth still remains highly unequal.
    +1

This is very near to what i said above but in another way but all are the same.
    Less money spending over web from these countries = Low Profit for website owners.
    Maishare.net Earn 10$ for Downloads, 25% from referrals & 10% from Premium Purchase.
    More info CLICK HERE or REGISTER NOW (get 100 free points).

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Maishare View Post
    Because of low pay rates from the advertisements companies
    like adsense adbrite etc

and also low rate of premium accounts

BTW i'm a file hosting owner. But we don't have any rates for any countries all are the same.

Best Regards
    which is your file host...

Quote Originally Posted by Prazsky View Post

The standard of living in Asian countries is not as high as in western and European countries. So as you can understand, people from these countries are less inclined to spend money on the internet on things like "premium accounts", things that we can very much do without. Afterall, basic necessity comes first and then comes luxury.

I hope you are talking about the standard of living overall for the whole Asia...I agree with that point...

But if I talk about the top three countries (China, Japan & India) then I don't agree...China and India (I am from India) are one of the fastest developing countries in the world and even if you take 50% of the internet users combining these 3 countries which have a good household then its huge....

Becuase Asians are heavy downloaders. If you check our accounts you will hit more downloads from asia other than USA/EUROPE,
    filehosting sites using this method becuase US and EUR people does not download that much,becuase they get all the tv shows which they want from cables or satellites.

And Asians[majority] doesn't get them,since cables and satellite services cost so much.
    It's just a business trick..

^^ Well, still premium account sales are low from Asian countries compared to Western.
    Live Life King Size

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj.IcE View Post
    Becuase Asians are heavy downloaders. If you check our accounts you will hit more downloads from asia other than USA/EUROPE,
    filehosting sites using this method becuase US and EUR people does not download that much,becuase they get all the tv shows which they want from cables or satellites.

And Asian doesn't get them.It's just a business trick..
    If this is a trick then its not good stuff to stay in the market in the long run...

Website's:
    plentyofebooks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by gsk6u View Post
    ^^ Well, still premium account sales are low from Asian countries compared to Western.
    if this is the thing then almost all file hosts are walking on the same road which is set by someone that the only income for file host is through premium accounts...

If this is the thing then I guess almost no one wants to think on new ideas and just walk on the same path made by someone....

I wonder in which century I am as I see no new ideas with file hosts except Megashare for now....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

The countries you list and other Asian countries mostly have lower GDP than Western countries. So do PPP.

* China Ranked 86th~102nd in the world.
    * Japan Ranked 14th~19th in the world.
    * India Ranked 123rd~147th in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information