Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6843 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com

Default Reputation + iTrader Mod

Hi,

I think you should mod this forum with a reputation mod. Since this is a webmaster forums where alot of help and services and other stuff is being offered I would definately recommend implementing the reputation mod and iTrader mod.

When you make a sale you can actually give comments and stuff Would be a pretty cool option and would also attract even more people.

Get one of teh monkeys to code it lulz

Greetz
    Whoo Reviewed by Whoo on . Reputation + iTrader Mod Hi, I think you should mod this forum with a reputation mod. Since this is a webmaster forums where alot of help and services and other stuff is being offered I would definately recommend implementing the reputation mod and iTrader mod. When you make a sale you can actually give comments and stuff :P Would be a pretty cool option and would also attract even more people. Get one of teh monkeys to code it lulz :D Greetz Rating: 5
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Well I personally think if somebody scams another member on here they should be banned, instead of being allowed to stay and scam other members.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Yeah but in the opposite way too, if a member has a good reputation for selling high valuable stuff and to be trusted then I think this should be rewarded. Also when someone helps out a fellow member I believe this shouldn't be left unseen.
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Loget View Post
    Well I personally think if somebody scams another member on here they should be banned, instead of being allowed to stay and scam other members.

Just because a member has scammed someone does not mean they get banned, if this iTrader etc is used - There is absolutely no reason to use it if the admins/smods etc ban the scammer. iTrader has both negative and positive options. I would like to see iTrader and maybe the reputation mod. A great suggestion Whoo!

Doing things differently.
    Yeah, the I-trader would be good, would make it easier to pin point the trusted ones.

Website's:
    warez-tek.net
    Yup,
    Good idea Whoo.
    Would be good to have.

And maybe,
    At the end of the month.
    Whoever has the most +rep wins Ak47.

Yeah i agree, plus would put some competition in the community highest rep people lol
    " No Matter Where Darkness Falls, A Light Shines Within "

Looking for a good Warez related project...

Respected Developer
    Most likely I'll win. lol jk.

with that amount of posts i wont be supprised if you do
    " No Matter Where Darkness Falls, A Light Shines Within "

Looking for a good Warez related project...

Thread Information