Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62549 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com

Default BarakaDesigns.com Unique Skin [Custom]

Well hello KWWH members, as you know i've been making some awesome skins and been told a lot that make custom ones etc. Well i've been making some of that possible for some ppl here but for this skin since the original buyer wasn't able to main in contact with me the skin is up for sale..

Preview:

Sexy stuff

toggle cookies

login

closed

open

Skin info

This skin is pure jQuery sexy.

Login toggle click the "x" to hide , hit the login or the join and will slide up.

Hover over the categories name, tooltip will appear will your forum description same with latest post.

Navbar. Hover over it and the lava effect will happen as you move your mouse on the nav it will follow (come with active on non active links)

Sexy side bar toggle
    With this you will have the option to show or hide with cookies saved you decide open or close it up

Toggle to search

Image view addon:

on a click of the image on the post etc, lightbox occurs and your images can be view with in it , comes with fill image view, scroll and can be used for overlaying content.

other addons follow: announcements , latest post, downloads, etc all through out the skin

The skin also comes with a css compressor which is something i know is needed for many of you all.

Skin info part 2

This skin is coded for vBulletin version 3.8.4 due to the original buyer. All forum cats, section etc are for fake use meaning for testing purposes only, and shall not be used once purchased. Since the skin is custom for this vB version all files with in the process of this skin will be packed as well.

Other info: if you need the skin coded for 3.8.6 it will be extra upon you, installments as well if needed. Copyright is a must not removal.
    Once skin is purchased all contents will be changed to your username via site name etc , sorry but not the logo..

Psd?:

Sorry but no if you want psd you'll have to talk to me about it (no here )
    only you'll receive logo psd

Updates: IF bugs is found , please let me know i'll do my best to get it fixed

Payment option: Paypal only

Note: that this skin will only be sold once to highest bider discalimer that the plugins involved are not for resale or resuse

Demo: not at this time

Bid starts: $175 usd

BIN: to the highest bidder

Add me on MSN : 1only1234ft@live.com

More skins to come let the bidding begin

-BarakaDesigns.com
    Baraka Reviewed by Baraka on . BarakaDesigns.com Unique Skin [Custom] Well hello KWWH members, as you know i've been making some awesome skins and been told a lot that make custom ones etc. Well i've been making some of that possible for some ppl here but for this skin since the original buyer wasn't able to main in contact with me the skin is up for sale.. Preview: http://i47.imgcafe.com/1kojzo.png http://i47.imgcafe.com/oq9c5g.png http://i47.imgcafe.com/tk74pw.png Rating: 5

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    I would categorize this as a 'Modified skin'. Not custom as it's basically another skin just modified.

Banned
    Get on MSN.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    I have tested this skin live and must say it is very sexy
    Shame previous buyer didnt buy.
    Good luck with sale
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Banned
    Nice skin, may I test live?

Thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co

Thanks
    Aka rip? 12345

Banned
    No, I might buy this..

I don't know how to rip..

lawl.

(1only)
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Get on MSN.
    I'm online

Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    I have tested this skin live and must say it is very sexy
    Shame previous buyer didnt buy.
    Good luck with sale
    thanks K3V for testing it

Quote Originally Posted by appman View Post

Thanks
    Demo not at this time i'll have it on later, check back tho- (via pm me for now for demo, and i'll add a session for whom wants to see , but later on)
    Quote Originally Posted by x Tempz x View Post
    Aka rip? 12345
    lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by appman View Post
    No, I might buy this..

I don't know how to rip..

lawl.
    thanks for your interest, but keep in mind its a bidding thread

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Sexy skin, but the left hand side for the cat(s) are the exact same as Dominic's CC Skin. I love it, but doesn't show much originality if you use the same icons?
    Don't get me wrong though its dam gorgeous, the colour scheme and look and effects. Get it on IntoForums

(1only)
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean2k View Post
    Sexy skin, but the left hand side for the cat(s) are the exact same as Dominic's CC Skin. I love it, but doesn't show much originality if you use the same icons?
    Don't get me wrong though its dam gorgeous, the colour scheme and look and effects. Get it on IntoForums
    Actually as stated above this was upon the original buyer of this skin and wanted whats showed in the SS's, although i have np on doing its just the matter of doing it for nothing, thats why the skin is up for sale , contents with in the skin are clean and requested buy the original buyer remember "Custom"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information