Hi

I run the website www.movies-megaupload.com

My website is based on Joomla 1.5.10 and I have enabled Legacy plugin to run it as native version.

I have hosted my website on a shared hosting program but would be moving it soon to a VPS with 1Gbps port, German hosted, with 384MB RAM and 8 core processor.

I am looking at suggestions to improve my website's page loading speed. Currently SH404sef and Joomlawatch are executing too many queries while the page is getting loaded. I cannot uninstall sh404sef and am looking at ways to optimize joomlawatch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
moviesmegaupload Reviewed by moviesmegaupload on . How to improve my site's page loading speed Hi I run the website www.movies-megaupload.com My website is based on Joomla 1.5.10 and I have enabled Legacy plugin to run it as native version. I have hosted my website on a shared hosting program but would be moving it soon to a VPS with 1Gbps port, German hosted, with 384MB RAM and 8 core processor. I am looking at suggestions to improve my website's page loading speed. Currently SH404sef and Joomlawatch are executing too many queries while the page is getting loaded. I cannot Rating: 5