Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63064 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default SVRHost.com - Shared/Reseller Hosting, The Netherlands, Colocated with Evo Switch

Good evening KWWH!

Move of svrhost.com to new server complete.

SVR Host has a friendly and skilled team to back up the services offered to you. Our team consists of trained professionals at your disposal any day of the week, 365 days per year. Therefore if you have any questions feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We offer top-notch service with hosting packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. Coupled with our 7-day money back guarantee and 24/7 friendly and knowledgeable support staff, you are guaranteed trouble free service and the peace of mind to host your websites.

> Our shared hosting plans can be found here <
    Instant setup on all shared plans plus free migration if requested

And

> Our reseller hosting plans can be found here <
    There is currently a 24 hour setup on Reseller plans as we manually accept orders. Free migration also included for both you and all your clients.

We are currently running this promotion for a limited time only.
    50&#37; off your first months hosting; Coupon "50offpromo".

Our support is available around the clock be email, however please note that live chat and phone support is only available between 9am to 9pm GMT (London).

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch by logging a ticket here.

Please note this is not a support thread - please refrain from any irrelevant posts and/or posting any support requests as we will not be checking here often, for a speedy resolution on any problems please log a ticket.

Q&A

Q) Where is the Data Centre?
    A) Evo Switch is based in The Netherlands

Q) What's allowed on the network?
    A) Please review our Terms Of Service on our website for further information on what is not allowed on the network.

Q) What hardware do you use normally for shared or reseller servers?
    A) we will only use Quad Core processors, both AMD and Intel. All our server are currently Dell and HP Based however we are in the process of acquiring Super micro servers from the states.

Q) Is there an IP Address I could test?
    A) Sure there is: 178.239.62.146

Q) What payment options to you provide?
    A) we currently allow Moneybookers, Paypal, all credit/debit cards, bank transfer and we are awaiting our 2co account to be activated.

Q) Are dedicated IP Addresses available?
    A) Yes they are available at an additional cost - please contact sales for further information.

Can you think of a question? PM me and I will be more than happy to answer it for you.

This thread is not intended for other web hosting providers - please DO NOT post in this thread if you are a web hosting provider, if you would like to reply to anything then please do so via PM.
    Nick Reviewed by Nick on . SVRHost.com - Shared/Reseller Hosting, The Netherlands, Colocated with Evo Switch Good evening KWWH! Move of svrhost.com to new server complete. SVR Host has a friendly and skilled team to back up the services offered to you. Our team consists of trained professionals at your disposal any day of the week, 365 days per year. Therefore if you have any questions feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We offer top-notch service with hosting packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. Coupled with our Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    i know nick he is very helpful and seems to know his stuff
    +1
    never had any experiences with his hosting but i do hope he does a good job and serves his customers

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Why is this link down? http://svrhost.com/link3.php

I don't see this under:
    http://svrhost.com/dedicated.php

Banned
    Hello Gh0st,

As stated in the main topic - please can you wait for the Transfer to complete - this will resolve itself within 24 hours.

As for the server, that's the possible specs available and the starting price of our range. This is not a server that's available for sale for €119.99

If you would like to arrange a custom dedicated server with those specs then please visit our custom quote page and we will be able to quote you accordingly.

Many Thanks,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Quick Sand View Post
    i know nick he is reliable and very helpful he also has a passion for hosting
    +1
    Thank you for the kind words QS.

Website's:
    ibymegaupload.com
    Payment made nick.
    Inside of each man lives a muscle-bound ape who can lift mountains in the weight room, please a dozen women at a time, then sleep like a bear during its hibernation for 8 hours and be ready to do it all again the next day.

Banned
    Thank you MUS - I will process your order now - I have sent you a PM.

Website's:
    adminrooms.net adminrooms.com
    This guy is legit
    Trusted people: Demon, Gigawiz and Myself??

Banned
    50&#37; off your first month on shared and reseller hosting. Check my sig for promo code!!

Pure Awesomeness!
    lol nec, closed for now.

Banned
    Topic Reopened as clearly Mr-R-T Didn't read the post.

Thanks Mods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information