Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6386 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    DjSmuggla.com HipHopDownloadz.com

Default What File Hosts Do Most Warez Forums Allow?

After Hotfile's gone i want to add a new mirror to my uploads. My main host now is Fileserve. I've tried Filesonic but it takes too long to get the link after i upload a file. Sometimes they never even apper in my Filesonic account.

So i wanna add a new paying host but im not shore the rules on filehosts,
    what ones would mostly be allowed on warez forums?

Im multiposting & i dont wanna get banned for using banned hosts...
    blow Reviewed by blow on . What File Hosts Do Most Warez Forums Allow? After Hotfile's gone i want to add a new mirror to my uploads. My main host now is Fileserve. I've tried Filesonic but it takes too long to get the link after i upload a file. Sometimes they never even apper in my Filesonic account. So i wanna add a new paying host but im not shore the rules on filehosts, what ones would mostly be allowed on warez forums? Im multiposting & i dont wanna get banned for using banned hosts... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i use the following now and all forums i use allow them
    Fileserve, Rapidshare, Filesonic, Bitshare & Share-Online

all pay apart from RS only use RS because i can keep backups easy (and i use RUM to upload so very fast)

as for FSn its only slow because of server upgrades due to alot of new uploaders joining (like me) due to hotfile acc banned latey

Respected Member
    HF probably wont be going anywhere. Everyone said RS would too and look....everyone was wrong. I bet they are more stable now then last year with a ton of the warez guys gone. RS lost so many freeloaders it was a benefit to lose paying warez guys.

Thread Information