Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6276 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    help us and make a tickit every one and i try to post in my files as txt to up to 200 forums
    raismehboob Reviewed by raismehboob on . Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here. Freakshare pays? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Freakshare pay in PayPal?
    Thanks in advance!!!

yes they will

yes, their support sx xk, i sent 10 tickets got only 1 reply about the zero counts server w22fr problem, and they ask for problem links.

just made my 4th ticket for w22fr issue .... zzzzzzzz zzzzzz

no others server files are still issue bro this is not reason but i dont know why they are not going to correct

Quote Originally Posted by raismehboob View Post
    no others server files are still issue bro this is not reason but i dont know why they are not going to correct
    maybe they are doing it on purpose (free users now able to download from w22fr )

They are cheating everywhere, not worth a shot, i have 3500 counted download and i get only 18 euro, all my files are bigger than 500 Mo, they are not upgrading level too afer sales or higher stat, i'am still at lowest level with 3500 downloaded files in 20 days and 2 premiums sales, i'll leave them as soon i get my first payment, really waste of time. I hope at least they paid

Website's:
    the-scetal.eu
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredonino View Post
    They are cheating everywhere, not worth a shot, i have 3500 counted download and i get only 18 euro, all my files are bigger than 500 Mo, they are not upgrading level too afer sales or higher stat, i'am still at lowest level with 3500 downloaded files in 20 days and 2 premiums sales, i'll leave them as soon i get my first payment, really waste of time. I hope at least they paid
    All i want to hear, thanks..

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

They no cheating downloads...
    Code: 
    Downloads not counted correct?

For getting money from a download the user downloading the file has to complete the download.
    Also the user will be blocked for 250 minutes for beeing counted again.
    We dont shave any downloads or earnings, there is only a small ip limit.

If you still have a problem, you may contact us!
    So.. you can keep in mind an strategy for get the most possible downloads number.. i believe, it's not spaming with autoposter and other sh*tposter, because, the count every 250 minutes from the same ip.... got it..??

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ch888888 View Post
    I have a premium a/c, can I use IDM for downloading and how to configure idm for it to work?
    you can install JDownloader, add your premium account and download everything you want...
    My girlfriend still does not know that I am uploader

Quote Originally Posted by Fredonino View Post
    yes agree !
    in past week , i post as usual but my downloads count drop down to 50% !
    cheat host !!!

Page 20 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread Information