I give full resale rights on this script which will be in high demand as Job market is having huge earning potential. Normally this type of script won't be available to buy, and it is difficult to develop.

Will be selling 10 copies ONLY ... First customer gets it at $300 ... The others at $400 ... There will be 5 fays money holdup bkoz sme guys have tried to scam me before for $2500

I would have loved to start my own business using this script but unfortunately, i dont have enough time to spend to create my own website etc ... Moreover, i give 5 days money back guarantee ... N payments only by paypal or liberty reserve.

NOTE : If you buy the script and try to scam by charging back, i will immediately suspend your license.

NOTE : I have no demo as i am totally broke. Thats another reason why i am selling script.... To get some bucks i dont even have $5 i have only pc + internet connection and this script

1 copy sold 30/03/2011
TRG Reviewed by TRG on . Unique Script for posting resume to 150 job sites I give full resale rights on this script which will be in high demand as Job market is having huge earning potential. Normally this type of script won't be available to buy, and it is difficult to develop. Will be selling 10 copies ONLY ... First customer gets it at $300 ... The others at $400 ... There will be 5 fays money holdup bkoz sme guys have tried to scam me before for $2500 I would have loved to start my own business using this script but unfortunately, i dont have enough time to Rating: 5