Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6855 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question making my blog - on blogger

Hi
    I am thinking of making an adult blog on googles blogger system. I have some questions I hope you can/will answer.

1. Is google allowing me to place adsense ads on adult blogs.
    2. What do I do if I post copyrighted material so I dont get a lawsuit. Do i make a statement in the bottom of each site or how to do that.

Thanks for any help.
    polse01 Reviewed by polse01 on . Question making my blog - on blogger Hi I am thinking of making an adult blog on googles blogger system. I have some questions I hope you can/will answer. 1. Is google allowing me to place adsense ads on adult blogs. 2. What do I do if I post copyrighted material so I dont get a lawsuit. Do i make a statement in the bottom of each site or how to do that. Thanks for any help. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1. No AdSense on adult blogs. Or anything with copyrighted material.

2. Add a statement at the bottom of the site saying you're only linking and have a [email protected] email address for takedown requests, and include that email in the bottom message.

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    If your not hosting the materail and only adding links then you will be ok.
    I would use blogger i started with it years ago its limeted. Try wp and host it yourself.
    As for adds no dont do adsence, look around theres is loads of adult affiliate out there, use them insted.
    One think about blogger is you have to have the adult warning if not they can and sometimes do shut you down, also if you display the adult warning you will not be able to subbmit to ddl sites to gain traffic. but it depends on what sort of adult blog your doing.
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

Honestly, go self-hosted. Blogger takes down sites pretty frequently, and it's hard to put ads that aren't AdSense in Blogger. It's so cheap ($3/mo and under). I would recommend WordPress but I am somewhat biased, there's other scripts out there (Expression Engine, b2evolution, Textpattern).

The Blogger adult warning is the kiss of death for DDL traffic and also drives visitors away.

Banned
    no adsense and the day u go alexa within 1 lakh ur blog will be deleted

Could any of you give an example of how an adult wordpress site looks like.

Website's:
    google.com
    Don't post anything copyrighted on blogger you will lose all your work.

Could any of you give an example of what to write as legal disclaimer. To avoid getting in troubles.

What about posting on sensualwriter or thumblogger.

idk abot pron but
    i show warez on blogspot and there were adsense ads

Banned
    It is no use putting [email protected]

Once you get a complain, blogger will revert the complained post to draft. Reposting them is not much use because the URL will be de-indexed by Google. If you receive many DMCAs, kiss your blog good bye.

If you have to do it on Blogger, remember to backup whenever you make a new post. Your blog won't last long.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information