Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6979 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Releasebb.org wzrelease.com fileserve4u.com iscene360.com

Lightbulb [Question]Best File size upload Aff PPS (filesonic)

I started topic this issue forward to receiving comments from you

1. Setting limit file size member free download : 400MB or 1GB ?
    2. Upload files that you often how much?
    + One Link
    + 450MB/file or 500MB/file or 1GB/file
    !

Thank you comment !!!!
    fileserve4u Reviewed by fileserve4u on . [Question]Best File size upload Aff PPS (filesonic) I started topic this issue forward to receiving comments from you :) 1. Setting limit file size member free download : 400MB or 1GB ? 2. Upload files that you often how much? + One Link + 450MB/file or 500MB/file or 1GB/file ! Thank you comment !!!! :)):)):)):)) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

400MB or 1GB ?

If all your files are more than 400MB then you must remove the 400MB limit as free downloaders will totally hate you (better provide mirrors), but if only a few are more than 400MB then limit it to 400MB.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
    400MB or 1GB ?

If all your files are more than 400MB then you must remove the 400MB limit as free downloaders will totally hate you (better provide mirrors), but if only a few are more than 400MB then limit it to 400MB.
    450MB upload my normal size. I am installing a 400MB limit for free members. According make me to add you link miccro for example as FS!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Set download limit to 1GB for free users and upload 999MB filesize. If you don't force users to buy premium, they will do it by themselves, because no one likes to download 10GB for 3 days
    My experience tells me that they buy premiums even on 40-50MB files, when they want. Else, they will never download or look at your post again if you force them.
    Those who don't want to buy, they will not buy. You simply CAN'T force them. But, if they downloaded for free from you, eventually, they will buy it, because they will hate time waiting, and captcha. Most important is that you keep free users to yourself, and one day, if they want they will convert.
    And ofc, no mirrors

if you wanna sell premium

1. set limit 400MB
    2. post 400MB/File and also 1GB/file links
    3. Very IMP - NO MIRRORS

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    Set download limit to 1GB for free users and upload 999MB filesize. If you don't force users to buy premium, they will do it by themselves, because no one likes to download 10GB for 3 days
    My experience tells me that they buy premiums even on 40-50MB files, when they want. Else, they will never download or look at your post again if you force them.
    Those who don't want to buy, they will not buy. You simply CAN'T force them. But, if they downloaded for free from you, eventually, they will buy it, because they will hate time waiting, and captcha. Most important is that you keep free users to yourself, and one day, if they want they will convert.
    And ofc, no mirrors
    Thank you for such an informative lecture!

Thread Information