Hi guys,

I`m happy to tell you all that my first pro-hosted,non-blogger and wordpress based site is finally up and running.I have to thank KWWH because i have used it to find so many tips and tricks.Thanks

My previous site was hosted on blogger.Though it will continue to be updated,i decided to start a new site so that i can cater to a wider market and userbase.Previous site was only football, now its all the sports.

I believe this site is a first of its kind.(Correct me if i`m wrong).I have spent a lot of time and money into getting this site up and running.I can finally see some shape taking place.But i know its still a long way to go to even call my site successful.

Any ways my site can be visited by clicking here

TO DO LIST

• Add a facebook fanpage auto poster
  • remove those bwin adds and add google ad-sense once i get accepted
  • Submit sitemap to google and SEO`ing
  • ADD MORE Content
  • Start a forum as and when the traffic increases.

I need your help with : How to generate blogger-like archives to Wordpress.

As of what i know,only few BWIN links lead to outside the site.The Filesonic referral Link has a no follow.

More importantly YOUR opinion and constructive criticism matters alot to me.Feel free to post where to improve and what can be added/removed to make the site better..

IF IN YOUR VIEW, THE SITE IS ALL OK,DONT FORGET TO CLICK THIS BUTTON

Regards
Thefboo
thefboo Reviewed by thefboo on . HQSport.org | The Ultimate Sport Download Site! Hi guys, I`m happy to tell you all that my first pro-hosted,non-blogger and wordpress based site is finally up and running.I have to thank KWWH because i have used it to find so many tips and tricks.Thanks <3 My previous site was hosted on blogger.Though it will continue to be updated,i decided to start a new site so that i can cater to a wider market and userbase.Previous site was only football, now its all the sports. I believe this site is a first of its kind.(Correct me if i`m Rating: 5