Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62635 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Teh GFX Whore! ^.^

Default Common Chat - [PROJECT BEGINS]

So, after 10 sites showing up, i have decided to move on. Lets discuss about the script first. Many people wants the chat to be custom coded.
    See the idea is, all the member sites will just have a LINK( so that their load gets reduced) or a button or whatever to the main chat site. In that site, no shitty big scripts will be there. Just a chat box(lightening speed) and buttons and some descriptions about the sites participating below the chat box.
    We can have different chat rooms for different sites and a main chat room also

So, want i wanted to ask, can someone be kind enough to code that for us? we will give special mention to him, ofcourse or we should go with a normal shitty chat script only?

DISCUSS.

MY IDEA #2 (Lets submit our member database to the sql of that main site so that members can log in with their ids too...but its just a idea as i know its really difficult to integrate different forum softwares and all..)

Please throw some ideas
    Nitish Reviewed by Nitish on . Common Chat - [PROJECT BEGINS] So, after 10 sites showing up:)), i have decided to move on. Lets discuss about the script first. Many people wants the chat to be custom coded.B-) See the idea is, all the member sites will just have a LINK( so that their load gets reduced) or a button or whatever to the main chat site. In that site, no shitty big scripts will be thereX-(. Just a chat box(lightening speed) and buttons and some descriptions about the sites participating below the chat box. We can have different chat rooms for Rating: 5

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

2.   Sponsored Links

Included People and Their Sites:
    1.) Nitish (www.da-legends.info)
    2.)r0ck (www.thewarezbay.org)
    3.)ACE (www.warezfanatics.com)
    4.)Curtis129(www.warezthegfx.com)[SWEET ENOUGH TO DONATE HOSTING TOO ]
    5.)Loget(www.GamesBB.org)
    6.)splitice(www.thewarezscene.org) [SWEET ENOUGH TO DONATE HOSTING TOO ]
    7.)webestrain(www.warez-spot.com)
    8.)mobilegangs.com(www.mobilegangs.com)
    9.)Cesto[SWEET ENOUGH TO DONATE A VPS FOR OUR PROJECT!]
    10.)Dotcom(www.sharkz.in)[SWEET ENOUGH TO DONATE HOSTING TOO ]

CODER(S) Needed!

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Geez..thanks dotcom

We need those who are involved in this to comment here with theyre msn/yahoo ids or pm me or nitishthelegendkiller so that we can move forward with this wonderful idea.

cheers

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    splitice@htmail.com is my msn.

I got some time this weekend so Ill develop an API for a chat system, I take it no one has any objections. Im a professional programmer (job) so I really want to do this to ensure the code is clean and efective.

I had an idea on how to do it really easily and it would also be load balencable amongst all the servers but it could NOT be done on shared hosting (which is crap anyway). Is any one hosted on a shared hosting server?

Well I suppose you could do it on shared, but the server would need php sockets and mcrypt support for what I am intending on doing....

I will provide a phpbb3 chat client and help out with converting an existing vb client to using the api (it wont be that hard, api will be easy to use I guaruntee)

[EDIT] Started coding and a thought hit me, I may implement a failsafe mode (You wouldnt be able to act as a node but you could recv and send) for people who are on shared hosting if there is any.

[EDIT Again] Already got something sort of working in a P2P way, Looking for someone who can give me the source for an existing vb or ipb shoutbox and I will adapt to use this protocol. Please people I will only do one for each forum, not multiple.

Ill have a phpbb3 one released by sunday.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Great going splitice. You want anything from SMF?

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Ok I have a list of questiong for all those involved.

1. Are you running on a VPS or Dedi. If not these questions may not apply to you.
    2. Do you have any of the following installed, xcache, eaccelerator or php shm extension
    3. Do you have the following extensions/are willing to install the following extensions: mcrypt, php sockets, pcntl (for the threaded server)
    4. What forum system are you running and what shoutbox module

Anyway hope I get yes to 1 & 3. Ive almost finnished developing the api and the server (distributed so that if one person goes down the whole network doesnt). Whats the best shoutbox mod for SMF?

Oh and add me on MSN.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Cheers guys, i have talked to splitice and he has got one BIG HELL of a script! He has made it so cheers to him! Script will be out for testing on sunday

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Heres a demo: http://thewarezscene.org/forums/nchat.php (beta, bugs are everywere)
    I converted the phpbb3 mchat script to work with my api.

I need the code for what ever shoutbox you want converted, Ill do it on sunday. Only implemented bout 1/4 of the features so far.

Anyway im out for the night.

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    wow awesome, my msn is sherwood@warezconnect.net (nitishthelegendkiller said im ok to be in on this to )

also so this:
    http://thewarezscene.org/forums/nchat.php

will be on all the other forums that are apart of this but they are into one chat so all the forums speak with each other?
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information