Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6782 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Blizzard Aiming For Q3 Diablo 3 Beta, 2011 Release

During an earnings call this afternoon, Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime revealed the company's goals for testing and releasing the much-anticipated new chapter in the Diablo series.

"[Morhaime said], 'On the Diablo 3 front, I'm pleased to report that we began internal, company-wide testing last week. The game is looking great and we are currently targeting a Q3 launch for external beta testing. The development team is working hard to try to launch Diablo 3 this year, but I want to be clear. We do not have an official release date or window yet.' Details on the external beta are currently extremely limited, so we don't know the scope of how many testers will be involved or what the beta will include. It's hard to imagine that anything could match the gargantuan beta for StarCraft 2, but Blizzard has said that Diablo 3 will have plenty of online functionality, and that sort of functionality needs plenty of testers to succeed."
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Blizzard Aiming For Q3 Diablo 3 Beta, 2011 Release During an earnings call this afternoon, Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime revealed the company's goals for testing and releasing the much-anticipated new chapter in the Diablo series. ", 'On the Diablo 3 front, I'm pleased to report that we began internal, company-wide testing last week. The game is looking great and we are currently targeting a Q3 launch for external beta testing. The development team is working hard to try to launch Diablo 3 this year, but I want to be clear. We do not have Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    I've been on Blizzards Beta list for years now, never got a single one. So, fingers crossed

mmm mmm!
    They will get higher sales numbers if they are late
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    We want Warcraft 4 dammit!
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    Agree there but I reckon WC4 won't be before 2015.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eLight View Post
    Agree there but I reckon WC4 won't be before 2015.
    I can't play DotA anymore, it's fun but so many leavers and idiots around

Can't wait to try DotA 2 tho..
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Thread Information