Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question DataLife Engine Template, Logo, Banner (Help required)

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for someone with good experience with DigitalLife Engine and who can help me with the DigitalLife Engine template for my website. I am looking for something that should be unique. There are some good Russian templates which everyone is using but I would prefer if someone can make it unique or if someone can help in translation from Russian to English of some real kool Russian templates. I am also looking for site banner and logo as well. If someone with good experience can help for something different I will be grateful (I can pay for reasonable charges with Alertpay.).
    I am looking for
    1- A unique template.
    2- Banner
    3- Logo
    4- A little customization which can be discussed.

If there is any advice you would like to give to make my DLE more "custom" please do.
    funxlab Reviewed by funxlab on . DataLife Engine Template, Logo, Banner (Help required) Hi everyone, I am looking for someone with good experience with DigitalLife Engine and who can help me with the DigitalLife Engine template for my website. I am looking for something that should be unique. There are some good Russian templates which everyone is using :p but I would prefer if someone can make it unique or if someone can help in translation from Russian to English of some real kool Russian templates. I am also looking for site banner and logo as well. If someone with good Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tribalz.eu
    please write to PW help the translator into English and Polish language

@waito

PW? Can you tell me what is that? Thank you.

Website's:
    tribalz.eu
    sory not PW only PM ( private message )

P.S PW is a private message in Polish

Website's:
    graphicswave.us
    i can help you but only paypal

Banned
    funxlab
    i can convert html,wordpress,blogger,php template into dle. i cost 30$ for it if you need my service pm me. thanks

AllSolo, DL4all, waito

Replied to you all. Please check your PM.

Still looking for someone with experience in template customization, logo & design (header specially). Some members contacted but some have experience in design, some in template rip, one who could do both is busy now I guess

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Get me on Yahoo I got some good templates with Custom too, I am expereinced.

[email protected]

Thanks

@Faizann
    I wrote you an email, waiting for reply.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Thread Information