Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61048 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Its ok, not interested in your work any more. A reply would have just withheld all this from happening. And about writing stuff, don't worry, I know my trade a lot better than a lot, can check my resume that I submitted for that.

To others, this guys got serious good service, no sarcasm. It was all just a misunderstanding. So please do not hesitate from buying yourself a server from them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    Its ok, not interested in your work any more. A reply would have just withheld all this from happening. And about writing stuff, don't worry, I know my trade a lot better than a lot, can check my resume that I submitted for that.

To others, this guys got serious good service, no sarcasm. It was all just a misunderstanding. So please do not hesitate from buying yourself a server from them.
    Cool down.

"Hey dumbass,"-- you just now used that language in PM. That is not a good one friend

You have been notified today around 6 hours before, that you are not eligible for this.

==========
    24/07/2011 16:59 Hi

Since you have been copying content you are not eligible for this.

All your entries will be removed since if they are kept Google will pull our site down the search results.

Thanks,
    David Williams

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    A reply after waiting 3 to 4 days is not a good one my friend. Anyways, I will be looking forward in helping you guys in some other way maybe. Ask your boss, as Im mainly online here, ask him to get me some kinda sales thingy for here to help you out maybe and also I am an old member of here, may boost your sales in some way or the other.

Banned
    BTW, You can order the basic USA VPS. I will make your first invoice free. This is a special offer for you for the confusion.

A reply after waiting 3 to 4 days is not a good one my friend. Anyways, I will be looking forward in helping you guys in some other way maybe. Ask your boss, as Im mainly online here, ask him to get me some kinda sales thingy for here to help you out maybe and also I am an old member of here, may boost your sales in some way or the other.
    John takes care of websites. He is out on a vacation. We answer support/sales/billing tickets first since these are of more priority. Less priority tickets can take longer.

We may have some work for you but please keep it out of the thread. I will let you know next week if there is something available.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    It's ok man, Im gonna give HostHatch another chance of making up as I dont operate my sites alone. There are other people's say in it too. Hope you get it. And do reply about what I asked for in my last post

Plus I wont be needing an extra VPS now, as I already have one with them. But I will let you know of the offer in future if I need.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Sure, I will keep a look out for your reply

Banned
    It's ok man, Im gonna give HostHatch another chance of making up as I dont operate my sites alone. There are other people's say in it too. Hope you get it. And do reply about what I asked for in my last post

Plus I wont be needing an extra VPS now, as I already have one with them. But I will let you know of the offer in future if I need.

Thanks a lot

EDIT: Sure, I will keep a look out for your reply
    Sure I will keep your words in mind and let you know later of open positions

Please note that the free 1 month offer ends on 26th July.

7.   Sponsored Links

my site is down! why?

Banned
    my vps works ok but sluggish and ftp wont connect just hope it sorted soon

vps working fine again now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bmatthews View Post
    my site is down! why?
    Can you please open a ticket?

There is no downtime on any server.

Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    my vps works ok but sluggish and ftp wont connect just hope it sorted soon

vps working fine again now
    There are a couple of users doing too many rar/unrar slowing down the RAID10 array. We have warned them.

hi rahult please check my pm to you

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread Information