Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63291 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

Default whoever downloaded my templates of "MULTIPOSTER" please read this

well guys i did not wanted to make this thread but getting 100 emails/day about "failed login" is really annoying well when i made this template i just changed the username & password but the problem i did is!

in username box i've added "CyberAff" which i use in many sites and just leave the pass! so guys whoever using my templates could you please remove my name from those templates? or atleast just put something special character like "CyberAff_-, or anything!. i know few of you are lazy to do because there are many templates! well i got a tool for that (not by me)

check this thread

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=83633

download it and put all your templates in that tool's folder and change the name please!

thank you
    CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . whoever downloaded my templates of "MULTIPOSTER" please read this well guys i did not wanted to make this thread but getting 100 emails/day about "failed login" is really annoying well when i made this template i just changed the username & password but the problem i did is! in username box i've added "CyberAff" which i use in many sites and just leave the pass! so guys whoever using my templates could you please remove my name from those templates? or atleast just put something special character like "CyberAff_-, or anything!. i know few of you are lazy Rating: 5
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com
    mark those emails as spam.. what will you do of emails from forums ? they are useless.. so just mark every forum's mail as spam and bingo

Respected Member
    Website's:
    lmfao Jason, read my thread again! its not about the emails its about my accounts! all of them posting their uploads to sites and username is "CyberAff" they just registered on few sites and rest with my nick. and when they try to log in it just give you "Failed Login" and they email me back the notification of "Failed Login" which means it can harm my account suppose if i want to post on that site but i gotta wait atleast 15 mins or 1 hour so they will unlock my account and then i can use it back!
    Dear Haters,

Thank You !

Banned
    Website's:
    NonStopFunZone.com
    well nobody will make accounts and edit details in mp4.. 90% people are lazy... You did mistake and you will have to suffer from it..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    well i got a tool which can edit the username of all templates in 1 and a half second!
    Dear Haters,

Thank You !

Respected Member
    Website's:
    thank you mac
    Dear Haters,

Thank You !

Thread Information