Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62826 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    Rapidleech.com FullMaza.com WarezOcean.com MediaFireForum.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bapi21 View Post
    Well I am using their sBorg plan. I am quite satisfied from them.

@ruialessio, you are saying vikash is kid ? You know he had developed this rapidleech lol. Even somik can't make sborg without his concept. He also take download and upload plugins from the concept of rapidleech. rapidleechhost is not official sborg resseler but they provide free sborg upgrade to every customer whenever released. They decoded sborg easily to use it for free. Do any programer is here who can decode somiks truebug php programs. I think no one here. But Vikash do it easily. They can't look over every client if he not opened a ticket. They are operating 180 servers.

Rapidleech support is also very good.

@bapi21:
    Really? Vikas developed Rapidleech? Has he really decoded sBorg?

Quote Originally Posted by bapi21 View Post
    Well I am using their sBorg plan. I am quite satisfied from them.

@ruialessio, you are saying vikash is kid ? You know he had developed this rapidleech lol. Even somik can't make sborg without his concept. He also take download and upload plugins from the concept of rapidleech. rapidleechhost is not official sborg resseler but they provide free sborg upgrade to every customer whenever released. They decoded sborg easily to use it for free. Do any programer is here who can decode somiks truebug php programs. I think no one here. But Vikash do it easily. They can't look over every client if he not opened a ticket. They are operating 180 servers.

Rapidleech support is also very good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palooo 2009 View Post
    @bapi21:
    Really? Vikas developed Rapidleech? Has he really decoded sBorg?
    Vikas might have been a kid when he started, like everyone is lol. Maybe not any more He didn't develop the rapidleech program, but he and Devilz (+maybe others, i dunno) add features to it and keep it up to date to work on their servers. i doubt he decoded sborg, it was more likely provided for a hefty one-off fee.

somik is well able to make his own programs, he uses rapidleech concept and improves it (greatly) to make better use of it, probably to save time writing a script from scratch (and why shouldn't he, if so many hosters hijack a freeware script to start hosting companies?).
    only problem is, bad habits get picked up from such a messy script as rapidleech is, as 'features' and 'improvements' were being added over the years in no organised fashion (subversion etc). hopefully now being on google code it should be in a better state, thanks to those helping to keep it alive.

fwiw, i used to have RLH hosting on a 2gb ram vps, it was very fast indeed (was hosted with netdirekt at that time), but i was paying $55/m for it...
    as some people have mentioned, the situation may have changed by now, who knows.
    http://rapidgen.net - Premium Link Generator, Remote Upload Supported!

3.   Sponsored Links

I don't need to say more, if you tried rapidleechhost you will know how unpro they are.

I changed to donkiehost, they are much much faster and stable and pro than RLH, also they got their own coders for fixing problems and adding new functions.

Even now they are closing cuz the paypal's problem, but is was the best all over the world!

Quote Originally Posted by DeathNote View Post
    bad dont go with them had bad service from them just go else where.
    so, mention me, where should id to got to get best service..?

My Sborg has been down for the Past 6 to 8 days No email from The guys no reply to my tickets Pls help me atleast compensate for loss of Service days.........

Their sborg service seems to be Ok iam happy until it went down 6 days ago now iam left with NO sborg........no word from them or compensation from them ...waiting still

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    It completely wrong to suggest that Vikas was involved in creating Rapidleech (the script).

However, he was one of the pioneers in rapidleech hosting. He fought to have rapidleechhost be #1.
    I remember him as being a mod on rapidleech.com and deleting all the bad reviews about rapidleechhost.com.

At times they are goo at times they are bad.
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

stay away from this host site has been down for 8hrs now and still no responce to my ticket and there live support is never even turned on

Website's:
    iphone6cases.info
    today they have some problems
    my w ebsite is down from the morning
    I don't know what to do?

Yup... dont use rplh.com
    Its expensive, slow update and slow speed
    your acc always suspended with the same reason: high cpu load
    reactive acc fee: $2
    that's why people doesnt use their service

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information