Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62609 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy DMCA, Servedome, IP blocked and can't remove the content

Anyone have been in this situation before with servedome?

Today Servedome forwarded DMCA email to me 16 hours ago. The email coming from netdirekt.de to servedome and asking me to remove the content within 24 hours. When i go to my site to remove the content, my site already offline. Also all sites on this server is offline because the ip are blocked.

I already submitted a ticket to servedome and just waiting. I do want to hear if anyone here has experience with this before, Please share your opinion.

Will i get my server back, or is it lost all forever?

Thanks anyone.
    zeroseven Reviewed by zeroseven on . DMCA, Servedome, IP blocked and can't remove the content Anyone have been in this situation before with servedome? Today Servedome forwarded DMCA email to me 16 hours ago. The email coming from netdirekt.de to servedome and asking me to remove the content within 24 hours. When i go to my site to remove the content, my site already offline. Also all sites on this server is offline because the ip are blocked. I already submitted a ticket to servedome and just waiting. I do want to hear if anyone here has experience with this before, Please share Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Your data is safe. Netdirekt nullrouted your IP since they don't allow warez linking. Hosting what you host in Germany is a bad idea.

You can get away with your content but when someone reports you, ND nullroutes IP right away.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Thanks for answer Krun!x. Also if germany is the bad idea, where is the better than germany from your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroseven View Post
    Thanks for answer Krun!x. Also if germany is the bad idea, where is the better than germany from your opinion?
    The Netherlands of course but in the end of day, it depends on the datacenter / VPS provider. If your hoster has good connections with datacenter and own IP space, you can get away with that unless some local anti-piracy agency complains.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Ask servedome to move you to their Netherlands servers, its much safer there... not sure if they are now with netrouting or Ecatel on Netherlands...

choose a safe server

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    netdirect is from leaseweb ....

Banned
    russia , ecatel , ukraine

Banned
    Move to knownsrv.com

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    ^What this ghey dude said, http://www.knownsrv.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast