Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6691 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    hostcrunch.com

Default E-Mail receiving problem

Hi,

If you are not using Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo mail or something like that and you are using your cPanel server for mail you will find that you cannot receive any mail from KWWHunction as it will be getting blocked.

As you can see here is the errors i've been having(I looked at the incoming exim log)

Problem: 2011-07-25 16:28:06 H=KWWHserver.besthostingforums.com (lulz.besthostingforums.com) [188.165.196.35] Warning: Sender rate 0.1 / 1h
    2011-07-25 16:28:06 H=KWWHserver.besthostingforums.com (lulz.besthostingforums.com) [188.165.196.35] sender verify fail for [[email protected]]: The mail server could not deliver mail to$
    2011-07-25 16:28:06 H=KWWHserver.besthostingforums.com (lulz.besthostingforums.com) [188.165.196.35] F=[[email protected]] rejected RCPT [my email]: Sender verify failed
    Enzyme Reviewed by Enzyme on . E-Mail receiving problem Hi, If you are not using Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo mail or something like that and you are using your cPanel server for mail you will find that you cannot receive any mail from KWWHunction as it will be getting blocked. As you can see here is the errors i've been having(I looked at the incoming exim log) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    That's strange, I'll look into it.

I had such prob with mechoddl, i contacted thm but no reply from their side. Sorry to go -off topic.I thought to say as its an E-mail issue.

Thread Information