Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62315 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Streaming content pays more then filesharing.

In my time of uploading, i basically earned nothing off of filesharing, but if i upload streaming content, OMG my earning will go through the roof 2-3 days after i start for example when i started putlocker (with there original counting system) i uploaded like 5 things and i submitted the links to a streaming movie website and i earned like $10-$15 that same day...Anyways, i never actually use those filesharing sites, unless i have to use them as a last resort, i prefer torrent. I personally think the whole file sharing thing is a big circle, most of the people downloading your content are probably just going to reupload it for there site or to post it somewhere, but there probably are some legitimate people downloading it because you do get sales once in a while...
    thecompgame Reviewed by thecompgame on . Streaming content pays more then filesharing. In my time of uploading, i basically earned nothing off of filesharing, but if i upload streaming content, OMG my earning will go through the roof 2-3 days after i start for example when i started putlocker (with there original counting system) i uploaded like 5 things and i submitted the links to a streaming movie website and i earned like $10-$15 that same day...Anyways, i never actually use those filesharing sites, unless i have to use them as a last resort, i prefer torrent. I personally Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    For filesharing you have to be unique,share and provide hosts that downloaders use.The filesharing competition is big but if you try you can be top cause most of them are spammers.

Thread Information