Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62804 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Lightbulb auto maintain of my DL site

Hello, I have a few DL sites while one of my headaches is how to keep links online. You know links always become offline for DMCA.

Is there any way to make it self-sustainable. For example, auto checking links, auto re-upload broken ones and replacing the offline ones with new ones.

Actually I'm also thinking developing a service for this since I cannot find one. Have anyone known any existing solution or interested in this idea?
    faststudio Reviewed by faststudio on . auto maintain of my DL site Hello, I have a few DL sites while one of my headaches is how to keep links online. You know links always become offline for DMCA. Is there any way to make it self-sustainable. For example, auto checking links, auto re-upload broken ones and replacing the offline ones with new ones. Actually I'm also thinking developing a service for this since I cannot find one. Have anyone known any existing solution or interested in this idea? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    BdFileZone.Com DevilsDivine.org
    Bro,if everything is done automatically,then what is the need of you & me? I would be so happy to find such software or script....but that would make us useless and lazy,wouldn't it?
    Cheap Adspot Package in DDnetwork

Respect to RickyFS, FilesonicHish, Mr. Happy,Willy Wupload

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    that kind of script can only be made if u leech the posts from torrents ... but if u leech the posts from filehosts then the script cannot be made cauz the files from u leech will be deleted faster than yours .. so if your files get deleted your script wont be able to find the links to upload them back ... but if u leech from torrents then the script will be able to leech the files and upload them back ...

@babarali124: Where i can buy that script?

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    lolx i dont know ... i just told u what could have happened ... i dont think so there is any script available ... u should contact some coders here and ask them if any one is willing to make some sort of script like that ...

Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    that kind of script can only be made if u leech the posts from torrents ... but if u leech the posts from filehosts then the script cannot be made cauz the files from u leech will be deleted faster than yours .. so if your files get deleted your script wont be able to find the links to upload them back ... but if u leech from torrents then the script will be able to leech the files and upload them back ...
    unless you store them on the independent server and do not post anywhere in the net. If any link goes down, script will search thoroughly your backup files and upload it again.

But I'm just thinking, I don't know whether it is the best solution.

To kapitalnie
    We may need to store files somewhere in a safe server. But maybe not in most cases since usually web master (or uploaders) will provide more than 1 file host link for a single file. It's actually serve as a backup.

To babarali124
    Leeching from torrent is not safe enough to recover. So I prefer above way.

I'm imaging the vision of providing some kind of service like this.
    I can help web masters to monitor their links and provide auto way to repair their links. Web master just need to configure once and that's all.
    I can try to provide a PHP version script, anyone interested in trying? Certainly if I continue to sell it, you will get a discount

@babarali124: what do you think of my above statements? Looks you get my idea quickly

@phar_masud: we can work smart to save our time but that doesn't mean we will become lazy...

@phar_masudPerMaFrOsT: if I produce one, I'd like to have the honor to make you my customer

Quote Originally Posted by faststudio View Post
    To kapitalnie
    We may need to store files somewhere in a safe server. But maybe not in most cases since usually web master (or uploaders) will provide more than 1 file host link for a single file. It's actually serve as a backup.
    use file host that is useless for you, like mu, rs, bs - except RS, the rest doesn't block files very often

Thread Information