Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61006 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Help With Payment

Hi friends,

Today fileserve send payment to my account, but i didnot get into my paypal account... Help me...

busylife007 Reviewed by busylife007 on . Help With Payment Hi friends, Today fileserve send payment to my account, but i didnot get into my paypal account... Help me...:( http://pokit.org/get/06e7be6aebfa0941c856b0b38663af6c.jpg http://pokit.org/get/7209976921542c8901a02dd042bebf53.jpg Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Latestskidrow.Blogspot.com
    Patience! PM' him about it he will Solve it

where's the problem ? fileserve or my paypal account ?

Website's:
    MightyHosts.com
    Thats the amount transferred from your Earning account to payout account not in your paypal .Now go here http://www.fileserve.com/my-earnings.php and click on payout to get paid by tomorrow

i actually clicked me payout button

ohh man your paypal is limited and you can't recive or send money with a limited paypal

but may be you can recive this time coz owner of these sites pays as mass pay

Quote Originally Posted by ankeshhimesh View Post
    ohh man your paypal is limited and you can't recive or send money with a limited paypal

Dude but my bank account verified, My PAN card only in verification process.
    can i get my money back when my PAN verified.

Quote Originally Posted by ankeshhimesh View Post

contact ricky maybe he will help you,if not you need to wait 180 days for bank withdrawal

lol they never ask for pan number after limiting your account juz go to resolution center and check the list what they are asking for ? provide those docouments and after review they will decide what to do next....

Website's:
    MyGoldenLove.com
    ricky will surely help you.contact him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information