Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63366 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by qloolp View Post
    "when i paid for 149$, my accout got 42$ something, but the thing is i really dont know why i had that.. maybe it count my own payment as sold premium."

This came from many people (from youtube traffic) download your files or buy premium acc. refer to your files. So FSn wonder that how can you make money so fast. That's why they ask you about where you put your link.
    i had that 42$ something after i paid for my lifetime premium.. and on the statistic is sold 1 premium.. so i think its my own premium account that i have bought for 149$..

+ from what i know, i only earned like 5$ from all my files for almost 2weeks of trying to share my files..

It is because you or someone advertise your link in youtube This make them considering that you are cheating them because youtube drain huge traffic to your files.

The youtube method is one of the acquainted SEO technique to bring traffic. It's not natural incoming traffic like search engine traffic.

Linking files in youtube is not allowed? Then I could just frame anyone else and get there accounts closed?

3.   Sponsored Links

refund your payment

Oh, I see.

It should be like you buy premium account from your own referral link. In this case, you should PM to Hish or Jake explain your situation, it is an accident. I believe that you will get your account back. Opening the dispute will not help so much because it is not allow in the T.O.S. that you are agree.
    Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Oh, I see.

It should be like you buy premium account from your own referral link. In this case, you should PM to Hish or Jake explain your situation, it is an accident. I believe that you will get your account back. Opening the dispute will not help so much because it is not allow in the T.O.S. that you are agree.
    i did explain about that accident before i start the dispute.. then i didn't get any reply from it, yesterday i still can login to my account even they said my account has been closed, but now i cant login anymore, so i can get in-touch with them about the issue.. so what should i do?

@algon I didn't say that it is allow or not. I said that it make him look like a cheater.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    It is because you or someone advertise your link in youtube This make them considering that you are cheating them because youtube drain huge traffic to your files.

The youtube method is one of the acquainted SEO technique to bring traffic. It's not natural incoming traffic like search engine traffic.

Bringing traffic from Youtube, on your link is completely legit, there is no doubts, or discussions about that. That can't be considered cheating in any possible way.
    What you mean, it's not natural traffic? It's natural, just like Google or Bing traffic. It's referring traffic, not Search engine traffic, but it's still natural.

+ its like they just made the decision like, tossing a coin.. if its tail delete his account if its head reply from his message..

@bwkennel Did you contact Hish or Jack?

FSn has its own official support thread in KWWH. You can find them over there.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=48905

Just click their name and write PM to them.

@cvrle77 I mean it make him look like a cheater in this dirty business.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information