Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6761 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Viz4U.net

Default Which is the file host that never delete file?

Or store file for longest time. Would like to use it for backup purpose, means won't post the link anywhere, so no possibility of deletion due to DMCA or other reason.

I think the best should come down on MegaUpload and FileServe right?
    pacolim Reviewed by pacolim on . Which is the file host that never delete file? Or store file for longest time. Would like to use it for backup purpose, means won't post the link anywhere, so no possibility of deletion due to DMCA or other reason. I think the best should come down on MegaUpload and FileServe right? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

check out megaupload

Banned
    Website's:
    warezlake.com rlsscene.com
    I think , MediaFire.

4shared ?

depends if ur free user or not

There is no file-host keeps your files lifelong. But the difference is how fast they delete your files. In this case I'd recommend letitbit and megaupload as they keep your files longer than other file-host.

i think mediafire have this.......upload, don't share links.......login once 90 days thats all.......
    but 200MB filesize limit will kill us..

Next megaupload--> Yes they don't delete for long time but not more than 90days(buy premium lifetime and keep forever) - still upload speed will kill your time

then Filesonic-----> no filesize limit buy lifetime account --> cheap($149) and store all your tons of file there....[whyn't use this as online stable storage now, and upload to other filehosts]

I have backups on my files at 4shared.com They are there more than 1 year and they aren't deleted. My account is free and the files dont have any downloads.

Has anyone tried Badongo for back up storage? They seem to be trust worthy file host with an ftp upload. The thing is, they are far away to my server in Europe and I might have trouble getting my files to their server.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Badongo sux
    Jakfile & Nakido never delete files

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information