My name is Kyle from Codology.org and I'm here to look for personal who'd be interested in becoming staff on a ever growing website. The concept of the website is scripting, hacking, warez etc. It's all that and more, check if out for yourself even though I haven't fully finished the site.

I may be looking for another admin for my website, I need a partner who can do at least a little bit of design or development but you must know your way around vBulletin... I'm not looking for inexperienced staff, I'd like my staff to be smart with what they do and not mess up as I'm not really in the mood to fix your fuck ups.

I've had this before and it just ended bad. Anyway here's what I'm looking for:

Apply by just adding me on msn or pm me.

Administration - 0/1
Moderation - 0/3
Designers - 0/4

-------

Right so apply any which way you'd like, this site is laid back unlike those tough uptight other sites . Anyway peace
Eplexx Reviewed by Eplexx on . Codology.org - <--Black-Hat-Forum--> (Staff Needed) My name is Kyle from Codology.org and I'm here to look for personal who'd be interested in becoming staff on a ever growing website. The concept of the website is scripting, hacking, warez etc. It's all that and more, check if out for yourself even though I haven't fully finished the site. I may be looking for another admin for my website, I need a partner who can do at least a little bit of design or development but you must know your way around vBulletin... I'm not looking for Rating: 5