Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61025 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for TEMP discount on RDP

Pretty much I need a decent RDP and I only have $10 in my Alertpay. I will be able to payback the money that was discounted and pay the usual price once I start uploading. (Possibly 2 weeks) Can anyone give me a discount for an RDP?

- Zero

ZeroAT Reviewed by ZeroAT on . Looking for TEMP discount on RDP Pretty much I need a decent RDP and I only have $10 in my Alertpay. I will be able to payback the money that was discounted and pay the usual price once I start uploading. (Possibly 2 weeks) Can anyone give me a discount for an RDP? - Zero <3 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAT View Post
    Pretty much I need a decent RDP and I only have $10 in my Alertpay. I will be able to payback the money that was discounted and pay the usual price once I start uploading. (Possibly 2 weeks) Can anyone give me a discount for an RDP?

- Zero

I recommended you checking out http://telvps.com they offer windows vps servers at $7.95. With a vps server you'll have full control over what you're wanting to do from installing your own program without having to wait for someone to install them for you.

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    i dont think so you will get any high speed rdp with that budget. but yes you can some budget windows vps for that budget as mentioned above... thrustvps also provide cheap windows vps. upload speed of max 1.5-3mb/sec.

good luck.

Thread Information