Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61289 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Arrow 50 PR4-9 High Authority .edu Backlinks $12 - Time to Dominate the Search Engines!

Backlinks from .edu domains have much greater trust and value in Google's eyes than regular links, because these extensions represent accredited institutions with high authority. 1 single .edu backlink is considered to be equal to 100 regular backlinks.

We will create 50 high quality, one-way, do-follow profile backlinks from 25 sites with domain PageRanks ranging from 4 to 9.

Service Details:

- Domain PageRank of PR4 to PR9
    - Majority of sites are pure .edu
    - There are a few .edu.xx domains as well
    - 2 links per profile
    - High quality, one-way, do-follow links
    - All profiles are Pinged using Pingomatic, Pingoat and Pingfarm for faster indexing
    - RSS feed submitted for even faster results

What you have to provide:

- Your website URL (up to 2)
    - Keywords to be used (up to 2)
    - E-mail address where we can send the report

Turnaround time: max. 4-7 days depending on workload

1 Review Copy Available for Half-Price!

Payments via Paypal.
    sackboy127 Reviewed by sackboy127 on . 50 PR4-9 High Authority .edu Backlinks $12 - Time to Dominate the Search Engines! http://i25.lulzimg.com/167c88.jpg Backlinks from .edu domains have much greater trust and value in Google's eyes than regular links, because these extensions represent accredited institutions with high authority. 1 single .edu backlink is considered to be equal to 100 regular backlinks. We will create 50 high quality, one-way, do-follow profile backlinks from 25 sites with domain PageRanks ranging from 4 to 9. Service Details: - Domain PageRank of PR4 to PR9 - Majority of sites Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I can provide you a review but you have 4 posts here, at this stage I wouldn't send you
    a dime

Looking forward to seeing peoples results.

good luck

I completely understand your concern, but of course you don't have to pay in advance, only after receiving the report.

Let me know if you're interested!

Are the pages the backlinks will be coming from holding the same PR or only the main domain?

If you can PM me some you have already done so I can check then please do so.

No, your backlinks will be placed on freshly created profile pages on high PR domains.

I would appreciate if you would PM me an example.

Thank you,

Review copy is still available!

BTW I thought I'd share my thoughts about .edu profile backlinks after talking with LongBG:

"Well not all .EDU profiles are the same, but imagine that you get a profile from a big university or some important and well known institution that has a great site, it has an incredible power!

PR is not the only value that indicates the power of a site there is another value called "trustRank" and some of these .EDU domains have an enormous value in that factor.

However of course, as always, the key to the best SEO results is the diversity of backlinks, so although it's possible to get to page 1 for a moderately competitive keyword with only .edu links (own experience), it's much more effective to mix in some other forms of backlinking into your SEO strategy. Nevertheless, .edu links have always been the most authorative and trusted by Google."

So if you're interested, the half-priced review copy is still available for someone to grab!

Interested. Please contact me for the review.

OK, so I am no expert on giving reviews, so I will make this as brief and to the point as I can.

sackboy contacted me very fast and explained to me all of the things that he is going to do, and what I can expect from it.

A short period after that, he sent me an email with a sheet containing all of the pages with my website and keywords in them. Not only that, but he went the extra mile and actually created more backlinks than he said he would, and answered every question I had, long after I sent him the money, and he did it with exceptional professionalism and articulacy.

Thanks for the service, thumbs up.

Thanks very much for the review, we are ready for new orders!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information