Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6812 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ngecity.com

Thumbs up $5 Adspace on High Traffic Site-PR2-Daily 6K UV and over 55% Search Engine Traffic!

Hello Advertisers,

If your looking to purchase Ad Space, Why not try buying from our website at http://ngecity.com

This is a High traffic site which generates over 20K Pageviews a day with 6k Unique Visitors Daily.

Over 55% of the traffic is Search Engine Traffic and over 30% is Direct Traffic.

We are offering the Ad formats of the following below for $5.00 each for 2 weeks Cheap! -

160x600 = $5.00 for 2 Weeks
    300x250 = $5.00 for 2 Weeks
    468x60 = $5.00 for 2 Weeks
    728x90 = $5.00 for 2 Weeks

We accept Alertpay and Paypal.

To purchase you can pm or post here for questions and info on how to make payment,

If you do not wish to wait and want to purchase immediately you can by using our direct purchase so that once payment is made the ad will go live 30min. after the payment has been made by clicking here : Direct Purchase

Also we sell text link ads on our website for $2.00 a month or $5.00 for 3 months. Pm or post here if you wish to make a purchase for a text link!

Below is the proof of traffic and our stats which prove that it is real!
    ngecity.com Reviewed by ngecity.com on . $5 Adspace on High Traffic Site-PR2-Daily 6K UV and over 55% Search Engine Traffic! Hello Advertisers, If your looking to purchase Ad Space, Why not try buying from our website at http://ngecity.com This is a High traffic site which generates over 20K Pageviews a day with 6k Unique Visitors Daily. Over 55% of the traffic is Search Engine Traffic and over 30% is Direct Traffic. We are offering the Ad formats of the following below for $5.00 each for 2 weeks Cheap! - Rating: 5
    Watch Tv Online
    POPCPM - Get Paid high CPMs for your popup traffic. 24-48 Hour Payments

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Why are the prices the same for small or larger banners??

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    currently this is a promotion, tired of using cpm ads that sometimes play videos in them, rather have a advertiser just get the space for a cheap but good price for the week and have ads that do not annoy my viewers.
    Watch Tv Online

Website's:
    I'm just curious why a 468x60 banner is the same price as a 728x90 banner. I may be interested but I will get back to you after I have made a 728x90 banner

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    well to me all the placements for each ad are good so they are worth about the same, remember right i just want to fill in the slots so i dont need to use them so they are on promotion price right now. it might be a bit more later on so its best to get them now instead of later since our traffic grows more everyday.
    Watch Tv Online

Website's:
    Generally a larger banner would cost more. I will make a bigger banner tomorrow and get back to you

I purchased the header banner adspot, please update it
    I'm the boss.

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    its now live!
    Watch Tv Online

Damn, I can't see it

I'm the boss.

Website's:
    ngecity.com
    refresh the page it should show up.