Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63053 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default How to make my site popular??

First of all this is a legal site and what can do to make it popular. Like in a warez forum i can post tons of apps and games and submit to DDL sites to make it popular . This forum is mainly dedicated to the Indians. Currently there are 226 members in which 225 of them are spammers . The site is http://city-data.in/

Thanks
    souvikroy1111 Reviewed by souvikroy1111 on . How to make my site popular?? First of all this is a legal site and what can do to make it popular. Like in a warez forum i can post tons of apps and games and submit to DDL sites to make it popular . This forum is mainly dedicated to the Indians. Currently there are 226 members in which 225 of them are spammers :D . The site is http://city-data.in/ Thanks :sun: Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i like your site... but you site need more staff there are 99.99 section don't have any threads
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Banned
    yeah...i know it doesnt have any threads...thats why i am asking what can i do

Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    Hi souvik,

I have made a similar website as you, dedicated to Indians.

To make your website famous initially you can post exchange or tell your friends to post lot of stuff etc etc.

If you are interested in Post Exchange than lend me PM, the topics of our forums seems similar except i have few.

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    Google AdWords is really great, took my personal site up to 25 UV per day with a daily budget of 2-3$, when there was 2-3 UV before. I don't really know if your site has warez, can't understand half of it But if it doesn't, try it

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Target your audience "Indians"

Website's:
    serverworldwide.com seedcafe.info
    Good advertising and provide quality service.

Thread Information