hello everyone,

1. i want to ask all of you that does the webmoney is a legit and trusted company(not fake or scam?)???

2. does it work for all around the world???? (not like paypal, it is ban in some countries)??????

3. cuz i use to travel alot so i need a secure and supporting company that works in all parts of the world... even in south asian countries where paypal is ban....

i only have a last webmoney option after alertpay's great service of debit card withdrawal lol...

thnx in advance
rtojhoom Reviewed by rtojhoom on . Webmoney authorization and transaction... hello everyone, 1. i want to ask all of you that does the webmoney is a legit and trusted company(not fake or scam?)??? 2. does it work for all around the world???? (not like paypal, it is ban in some countries)?????? 3. cuz i use to travel alot so i need a secure and supporting company that works in all parts of the world... even in south asian countries where paypal is ban.... i only have a last webmoney option after alertpay's great service of debit card withdrawal lol... Rating: 5