Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61056 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org

Thumbs up 1000 Quality PR1-5 Backlinks

Description:
    Most people offering backlink services provide backlinks that are 99% PR N/A-0. I am offering a quality backlink service of ONLY PR1-5 backlinks to your website. The pagerank is of the actual url your link will be posted on, not just the main domain.

What you will get:
    You will get at least 1000 PR1-5 backlinks to your website but I will try to over deliver where possible so you may end up with more than 1000 but no less. You will get a full text report with each url your link is placed on with the pagerank of the url next to it. The backlinks are a mixture of dofollow and nofollow. You will get your report in 1-3 days depending on how busy I am, but normally 1 day.

Reviews:
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumperTM View Post
    I took a review copy of this service and got 1794 links instead of 1000! Many of the links were PR4-5 and even 1 PR6, the rest were PR1-3.. Great service and I recommend it to anyone that wants some quality high PR backlinks
    Quote Originally Posted by trrcash View Post
    Have receive report with about 1500 backlinks. All of these on pages with PR. Thanks for your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoomlaZ View Post
    Good Service Indeed Received Report a short while after sending payment and all done as promised. Recommended for every webmasters who wish to jump start their sites. Thanks
    What I need from you:
    You will need to provide me with your url and 1-3 two word keywords in this format:
    Code: 
    First Keyword
    http://yoursite.com/

Second Keyword

Third Keyword
    Sample pageranks:

Price of package:
    $50 paid via PayPal or AlertPay (PayPal preferred).
    I will give out 3 review copies for $30 (0 left).

**This package is available for a limited time only. Please do not post here unless you are seriously interested in buying this service. General questions from interested buyers are welcome though.

**Please NOTE that the backlinks you recieve are on actual high PR pages, not just high PR sites like what most people are offering.
    DEViANCE Reviewed by DEViANCE on . 1000 Quality PR1-5 Backlinks Description: Most people offering backlink services provide backlinks that are 99% PR N/A-0. I am offering a quality backlink service of ONLY PR1-5 backlinks to your website. The pagerank is of the actual url your link will be posted on, not just the main domain. What you will get: You will get at least 1000 PR1-5 backlinks to your website but I will try to over deliver where possible so you may end up with more than 1000 but no less. You will get a full text report with each url your link Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    If you can give me review copy for $25 let me know

Website's:
    No I can't go that low. The links are all high PR and very cheap for what you will get already.

Banned
    Website's:
    Ok bud, but please note that this "review copy"

Btw, please come online in skpye

Website's:
    I wasn't actually going to give any reviews TBH.. I can't drop the price, its very cheap for high PR links. I will come online in skype now.

EDIT: 1 review copy has gone to ThumperTM.

Banned
    Website's:
    Money sent... wating for my report now

Website's:
    Your report is nearly done.

PS: I am upping the link package from 700 to 1000 as I had many more high PR links than I first thought.. Enjoy.

Banned
    Website's:
    I took a review copy of this service and got 1794 links instead of 1000! Many of the links were PR4-5 and even 1 PR6, the rest were PR1-3.. Great service and I recommend it to anyone that wants some quality high PR backlinks

Website's:
    Thanks for your business and your review ThumperTM

Can i have a Review?!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information